Sign in to follow this  
Nowea

Weekly Tabletop Game

10 posts in this topic

So I want to set up weekly Tabletop games (via Tabletop Simulator) for NG+ folks. This post is to scope out availability and interest. The thought is that it'll be 3-5 hours of the game and that I would stream/record the gameplay (so that we eternally have record of the hi-jinks). The thought is that we'd have a list of games to play at every player count from 2-10 and we'd play a game based on how many people are available and show up. It'd be expected to know Tabletop Simulator some (e.g. "do the tutorial" level). It would not be expected to always show up, so don't be afraid of joining in even if it's irregular (it's not likely we'd play any multi-session games). Another requirement is making sure that you are in the NG+ discord and have a functioning mic.

If you are interested in playing, please post your availability (in PDT/GMT-8 because I'm lazy for consistency) along with any games that you feel would be fun to play. Make sure you include the ideal number of players and make sure the game has a decent TTS 'port' already.

I'm relatively open on availability. I should be able to play any consistent time from Tues-Thurs. I'd like to play Betrayal at House on the Hill (6 players) or Secret Hitler (10 players)

Coup (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=328029978)!  It says you can play it with only 2 people but I highly recommend between 4-8 players.  Very fun game about bluffing, deception, etc.

My availability on weekdays would be between 4 pm to 8pm PDT for weekdays (later on Fridays), pretty much any time for Saturdays.  Work has gotten crazy busy lately so depending on when the first game is planned I may have to sit out the first few.

I have 10 games lined up that we should be able to play, covering a wide range of players and a good variety of game types. The first game will start Thursday 6/8 at 4:30 PST and should be estimated to run until about 8. I have a few people that I'm going to be inviting from outside of NG+ that I think will be good additions to the fun.

See ya then.

Capture.PNG

Secret Hitler sounds like fun. I'm interested, but might join later on when I can manage to get ahold of the funds needed to purchase TTS. So, I hope this becomes a regular activity. 

I'm in, but very rarely available (especially since I don't have anything decent to play games on at home). We'll probably talk on discord about this!

Sounds interesting...and fun. My availability for now is from 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST (Sun-Thurs) and anytime Friday and Saturday. Might just catch the stream for the first one.

As to games...I will search some out and see what i can find :)

For any of those still interested. Thursday went well. We had 4 total people show up (2 of which actually gamed) and we played Carcassone. I decided to not bother with recording and such because meh. I plan on continuing this current day and time for weekly games with another one being Thursday 6/15 at 4:30 PST/PDT/GMT-8/West Coast Freedom Time

I approve of this. I might google the games and see how they play, so if I join I know what to do to play them correctly. Cheers.

The games only went a couple weeks. There wasn't much in the way of interest. That being said, if interest starts up again I'm more than into playing.