Sign in to follow this  
Janube

Colosseum or Steal list?

3 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Been at BNW a few days and while I'm largely enjoying it, there are some things that are off-putting. I'm tentatively planning a detailed review, but one of the things I've found most lacking so far are resources for knowing what I'm missing (even just conceptually rather than pragmatically). The PrintMe has been incredibly helpful for knowing what's actually in the game, but I'm left to haphazardly guess at how to obtain certain things. In short, does anyone have access to any kind of a comprehensive list for stealing or the Colosseum?

I'm past the point of caring about spoilers for those two particular things as part of what I'm doing with my runs is just experimentation at this point. I tried searching, but only found vague hints about individual things that can be stolen/traded at the Colosseum. Given the mod's ostensible goal of increasing transparency and reducing the feeling of helpless randomness, I'd have figured such a list would exist for those who don't mind spoiling it for themselves.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Janube said:

Hey all,

Been at BNW a few days and while I'm largely enjoying it, there are some things that are off-putting. I'm tentatively planning a detailed review, but one of the things I've found most lacking so far are resources for knowing what I'm missing (even just conceptually rather than pragmatically). The PrintMe has been incredibly helpful for knowing what's actually in the game, but I'm left to haphazardly guess at how to obtain certain things. In short, does anyone have access to any kind of a comprehensive list for stealing or the Colosseum?

I'm past the point of caring about spoilers for those two particular things as part of what I'm doing with my runs is just experimentation at this point. I tried searching, but only found vague hints about individual things that can be stolen/traded at the Colosseum. Given the mod's ostensible goal of increasing transparency and reducing the feeling of helpless randomness, I'd have figured such a list would exist for those who don't mind spoiling it for themselves.

Thanks!

It exist...but you need to first beat the mod for the first time, then you get access to that (if you're determined to find this info, send me a PM and I can help you with that)

Both of these things exist in the Unlockme, along with a full checklist of rare equipment by type and by area.

This is, however, as was pointed out above, post-game content.