Orharon

Help Finding boss fights that teach new specials

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I'm really enjoying playing this hack but i have a question, i have been searching everywhere but i cant seem to find the fights that teach me new spells for characters, the only one i found was Peach's Royal guard but thats it, can you please tell me where to find the fights for the rest of the party?

Thank you very much!!

PS: I've been enjoying this hack quite a lot, its really refreshing and challenging!

Most of the other character spells are obtainable from defeating the post game super bosses and those are available after you beat smithy. If you haven't beaten smithy then you can only get peach and mallow's royal guard as well as mario's happy flower.

Peach Royal Guard: Daisy sidequest
Mallow Royal Guard: Valentina rematch in boosters tower
Mario Happy flower: Give daisy a gold flower

• On 2/12/2020 at 8:33 PM, Darkcelestrian said:

Mario Happy flower: Give daisy a gold flower

The Gold flower is obtained by killing the Amazy Dayzee in Rose way? Sorry but i still dont know all the items in the hack

6 hours ago, Orharon said:
  • The Gold flower is obtained by killing the Amazy Dayzee in Rose way? Sorry but i still dont know all the items in the hack

Yes it has a chance to drop if you either kill it or get it to run away.  higher chance if you get the kill which isn't too hard