Sophius

Hawk and Carlie not learning their spells?

2 posts in this topic

So I've got a team with Wanderer and Necromancer, but I've been having some problems getting them to learn their spells. When Carlie was an Enchantress, at no point did she ever actually learn Power Down like the doc suggests. I'm concerned that she won't learn Black Curse because of that. Additionally, Hawk is a Wanderer with 19 Spirit at this point, and he should have learned Transshape, Aura Wave, Life Booster and Half Vanish by now, but he still only has his 4 basic spells from Ranger (no multitarget). I'm about to fight Lugar and some of those spells would come in awfully handy right about now. Any clarification?

Edit: So I've figured out that I need Luna and Dryad for, like, all of Wanderer's spells, but that doesn't explain why Carlie never learned Power Down (an Undine spell) despite having Undine at this point. Not like it matters - she'll get Black Curse soon anyway. This should probably be closed but I don't know how.

Edited by Sophius

4 hours ago, Sophius said:

but that doesn't explain why Carlie never learned Power Down (an Undine spell) despite having Undine at this point.

Power Down is at 17 PIE so the stat maxed for the class - did you have it that high AND got the water spirit before class change?

Once class changed to Necro power down is not anymore in her list of potential spells - because that is limited to 12 and she has to fit better stuff in there.
So if you class change before qualifying for power down you won't see it but have to endure until Black Curse.