Fein-Life

ROTDS 2.06 EASTER EGGS!

10 posts in this topic

This is my first playthrough of 2.0(6).. I'm not sure if this reference was in the previous 1.86 version or not - but I played through that version 5 times and didnt see this one. Thought it would be cool to show the community how far yall have gone in creating an amazing game

I thought this was such a great reference from matrix, by god I hope Leo is usable later!

Screenshot_20200402-215639_John SNES Lite.jpg

Yeah his eyes were altered ever so slightly. as will arcs be for 2.1 when that drops soon. with alt looks for all 18 characters (including pig and leo)

6 hours ago, JamesWhiteLXXXIX said:

Yeah his eyes were altered ever so slightly. as will arcs be for 2.1 when that drops soon. with alt looks for all 18 characters (including pig and leo)

Oh wow nice. Once 2.1 drops, am I going to have to start ALL over again? Or can I patch over my existing rotds rom?

why thanks it was an idea we had right the way back in 1.4 but fully implemented thanks to madsuir and gi

hopefully u can use ur save

Edited by JamesWhiteLXXXIX

My god, I never thought I would need to search behind a bed for yall drops.. but I felt like this room was fishy seeing as it's an INN with 3 entirely empty rooms haha

Screenshot_20200407-171809_John SNES Lite.jpg

Screenshot_20200407-171816_John SNES Lite.jpg

xD The reasoning with those 2 Stamina Tabs being there is that the couple who was previously in the bed were using them to...have a bunch of Stamina.  ;)