Sign in to follow this  
Virobot

New Player to this amazing mod

4 posts in this topic

Firstly, having an absolute blast with this mod. 

I'm wondering mainly how to farm golden dragons to obtain a diamond mail. I know, from reading some posts here, that much of the high end stuff is locked after you beat Smithy, but aside from trying to acquire the Lazy Shell, I wouldn't mind throwing Diamond Mail on a party member because I am getting wrecked in Nimbus Land currently. Just wondering if it's possible to encounter golden dragons prior to beating Smithy? If not, any tips that may push me along a bit? I tried fighting one of those black shy guys, and Luigi was bang on, I got absolutely annihilated by the one in Kero Sewers... I was just curious as to what fighting him was like. When I hit him and it did 40 points of damage, I knew I had made a terrible mistake.

5 hours ago, Virobot said:

Firstly, having an absolute blast with this mod. 

I'm wondering mainly how to farm golden dragons to obtain a diamond mail. I know, from reading some posts here, that much of the high end stuff is locked after you beat Smithy, but aside from trying to acquire the Lazy Shell, I wouldn't mind throwing Diamond Mail on a party member because I am getting wrecked in Nimbus Land currently. Just wondering if it's possible to encounter golden dragons prior to beating Smithy? If not, any tips that may push me along a bit? I tried fighting one of those black shy guys, and Luigi was bang on, I got absolutely annihilated by the one in Kero Sewers... I was just curious as to what fighting him was like. When I hit him and it did 40 points of damage, I knew I had made a terrible mistake.

The Dragons have been replaced by Tonberries in v9, and are locked behind Smithy. Basically, everything that's not Mario related (except Cactuars in Land's End) are locked behind Smithy.

If you have further questions, feel free to join the dedicated Discord server for the hack here

On 2020-04-09 at 1:58 AM, Nitro said:

The Dragons have been replaced by Tonberries in v9, and are locked behind Smithy. Basically, everything that's not Mario related (except Cactuars in Land's End) are locked behind Smithy.

If you have further questions, feel free to join the dedicated Discord server for the hack here

Thanks I am joining the Discord now. I am at Smithy and currently paused after he starts dodging all physical damage with Mario-Bowser-Peach and only have 4 full Kerocolas and one L.Shrm Shake-2 left. I think I am screwed.