Sign in to follow this  
dawnbomb

My Questions

1 post in this topic

Alright, as i compile information im gonna  post it all in this topic, seems more reasonable to me for some reason.

Anyway, each character has a accessory to resist X element, and that element is also what they already resist? whats the point, does it resist more? From what i gather all resists are 50%, if duran has Master's Armband, does he get 75% ice resistance, or did i get something wrong somewhere, or has something changed from the info last put into the patch download?

Actually, im pretty sure something is just wrong. Because Durans war king's crest says remove weakness to ice, but he isn't weak to ice he is weak to fire? and that would just make me think "well sure those two separate sheets weren't both updated to each other", sure, except the gear sheet also has Duran's Beryl Armet removing weakness of base class fire.  Well now im sitting here going, is he weak to fire or ice? i could get if the weakness chart was inverse, but the gear chart is directly contradicting itself now. 

Edit: i see the game was updated *yesterday* and now Beryl armet just says remove base weakness instead of remove fire. fine(?) but the new 1.2 sheet still says duran resists ice, but war kings crest removes his ice weakness. what gives?

Edit 2: i see now the ring page says all accessoires (accessories? lol) can be equip to anyone, why does it name characters on the left side then? Does that character need to be present for the item to be for sale / acquirable? Or is it a leftover of early versions that should be removed / doesn't mean anything anymore?

Edit 3: Okay so i assume you changed the helm chart from remove base weakness X to remove base weakness because helms (and related) are characters specific. But why did you only remove the Remove X weakness from the *base* gear text, and not the advanced weakness text? is this simply a oversight or something else?

Edit 4: Note to creator: Change log says *Pedan's weapon trader now visits Wendel already after 2 godbeasts are defeated instead after 4  but the weapon sheet included still says 4, also the armor one is maybe also incorrect.  

Edit 5: Another question! in "possible upgrades" for spells, are those upgrades from equipment? As in if a gear has Sudden on it, it applies to spells that only support Sudden as a possible upgrade? and same with the others? Are there any cases where a class gets sudden naturally on a spell? (Because if so i'm not sure there is any way the player can be aware of this?)

Edit 6: So, is it possible to use War King's Crest to remove another characters advanced class weakness? or only their base weakness?

Edit 7: So, Kevin Dervish on patch notes didn't say he learned Poison Breath, but it appears on his classes spell list. What gives?

Edit 8: out of curiosity, how much does Luck affect the rarity of drops? any hard numbers you can throw at me?

Edit 9: The guide does not say Battums inflict Mind Down, also Lise's second weapon is incorrectly called Spear, instead of Long Spear.

Edited by dawnbomb