Sign in to follow this  
pogeymanz

Playing 2.0. Some things/bugs so far

4 posts in this topic

This is my third time through BNW and, of course, I'm loving it, as usual. :)

I just thought I'd bring two things to your attention, in case they weren't known:

When your party splits in three after the Lete river stuff, there was something strange with the scenario selection screen... I just don't quite remember what it was! If I remember correctly, it was something like the Kappa allowing you the option to unequip everyone who isn't in your party. Well, nobody is in your party, because you're selecting the scenario as a Moogle. So, it kinda sorta makes you think that you can select, e.g., Sabin and THEN come back and unequip everyone else, which is obviously not the case.

Also, when you meet Gau, the Kappa's explanation of Leap is no longer correct.

And just for giggles, I wonder if you guys ever considered just doing away with the whole "rare items" screen in the item main menu to free up space for something actually useful/interesting... I don't give a crap that I have a "clock key" anymore...

The Unequimp uses the same routine as before so we wouldn't have to create a new one.

The Leap description is accurate, still, but it looks inaccurate if you just read the first part.

There is nothing more interesting/useful to put in the rare items screen.

10 hours ago, BTB said:

The Unequimp uses the same routine as before so we wouldn't have to create a new one.

Makes sense!

10 hours ago, BTB said:

The Leap description is accurate, still, but it looks inaccurate if you just read the first part.

Fair enough. I probably failed at reading... xD

10 hours ago, BTB said:

There is nothing more interesting/useful to put in the rare items screen.

What?! You could replace it with a pixel art picture of a banana and I'd probably still look at it more often. ;)

It's also helpful to me when I'm watching streams. I can ask players to show me their rare items screen without arousing too much suspicion as to what I might be getting at.