KBGaming&&Music

Bug? (info below)

5 posts in this topic

So, this happened in the Intangir battle, WoR.
I had Edgar with Palidor equipped and halfway through the Palidor Party Drop Attack, Intangir switched to Intangir Z, thus causing the party to switch places, but not in perfect alignment, lolz

Setzer, the last member, dropped in and was not perfectly aligned, so he moved off-screen after leaping behind Intangir Z. LMAO

This remained so until the battle ended. Is this a bug? Is it known?
Using Snes9x.

I can't speak to this specific issue, but I know Palidor has been rather problematic for me for most of my time playing BNW over the years. Characters ending up in the wrong locations (especially if summoned by Setzer on a triple Bar), being attacked while offscreen and reappearing before landing (possibly being killed and then still landing their attack), etc. The Intangir Z switch already causes awkward character positions, so I wouldn't be shocked to see this interaction go bananas.

Characters shirting forward and backward weirdly and Palidor bugs are known issues. This is the first I've heard of it happening with the Intangir swap so I imagine it was fun.

Palidor and Intangir Z are like the peanut butter and chocolate of visual row bugs.

So, this is a known and likely unfixable bug. lolz

Good to know, nonetheless.

13 hours ago, SirNewtonFig said:

(especially if summoned by Setzer on a triple Bar)

Yeah, that actually did happen in that battle, after Edgar used his Palidor summon. Pretty sure it made Intangir look like a chump, LMAO