Sign in to follow this  
JonTheMurse

esper points in WOR

3 posts in this topic

Hi, been loving this mod of one of my favorite games! I was wondering if there was a place in the WOR similar to the area that had only Cactuars that I found in the WOB for earning spell points without getting exp. I had xp turned off for a while but didn't realize it didn't allow EL points either. Alternatively, is there a place that gives low xp but great spell points/esper level points? I want to get spells learned but don't want to level up my characters any more than they are. Another quick question, My party average is lvl 24 (all are at least level 24 at this time, and I have most of the characters now except Locke and Gogo) but just got shadow and hes level 21 and I really thought he would join at the party average, not well below it. Will Locke and Gogo be the same level on joining too? Thanks in advance! I just signed up on this site after being a lurker for a bit, I apologize in advance if I have made a noob mistake somewhere.

Edited by JonTheMurse

Fanatics Tower is your best bet there.

And WoR rejoin levels are static, not averaged. This removes the incentive to delay getting characters back so they rejoin at a higher level.