Sign in to follow this  
zoiwillxx

I have played this mod several times and now I would like make my own

3 posts in this topic

Hello, 

First I would like to thank you for all the effort and work you have put into this mod. I am a big fan of your work and played Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together more than once using your changes. 

I still have a itchy for playing this game again, and I would like to know if you have plans of sharing with the community your methods or tools for editing the game. I know you have no obligation to do so, but I would greatly appreciate if you did. 

Maybe one day we can have several different mods for this game, similar to how FFT have a community dedicated to creating tools and mods for the game. 

Best regards,

I'd like to say there's something to share these days but it seems that the community isn't at that point yet, I'm still using a hex editor and you can already find most of the addresses I have on cheat boards. Thing is, I'm not terribly optimistic that it will change soon and we'll have a ton of mods and scope is probably the biggest reason, I'd estimate that FFT has around a hundred battles altogether, but with branching paths, massive endgame and the way they chose to scale battles with different level ranges being multiple versions of the same battle, this has literally several thousands of them.