praetarius5018

Party Suggestions 2.0

253 posts in this topic

Since 2.0 makes most of pre-2.0 party plans invalid or at least incomplete/misleading, lets start over with a new one here.

So my suggestion as a start:

Lise
Vanadise with INT capstone (equip any weapon), take weapon from Evil Shaman (nerf all enemies)
skip Power Up and Thunder Saber = 3 buffs & heal light; need to get Mind Up asap or the slot might be blocked since the previous spell is only an upgrade
auto-buff armor

Charlie
Evil Shaman with LUK capstone (team uses less MP), also take the class weapon
skip protect up and transshape
most importantly learn demon breath asap then anti-magic

Kevin
Dervish with VIT capstone (draw aggro)
skip Anti-Magic (shaman has that) and Half Vanish, so has the 3 missing debuffs, energy ball, analyse and moon saber
go for auto-debuff set bonus

enjoy your crippled enemy team - all buffs on auto, all debuffs except mind down on auto, 2x all stat downs beyond that. for proper mind down you have shaman with demon breath.

Taking the party from what I planned to use but update slightly let's see if I do it right:

Swordmaster LUK capstone (party crit resistance)
Miss Power Up, Moon Saber
Sabers, Energy Ball, Analyse
Crit build with his final weapon switching in between with another crit weapon

Ninja Master of course with LUK capstone for crit resistance and damage
Miss Thunder Saber, Analyse
Possibly crit build as well

Vanadise VIT capstone
Ditch Holy Ball (or Speed Up but you will have only Duran self Speed Up), Thunder Saber
Buffs, Heal
Tank/Healer build, that auto-buff armor seems really nice to have for Lise so might plan ahead for that.

I assume Lise's INT capstone can allow her to equip cursed equipment beyond level 60 correct?

Well sharing my plan for my first 2.0 playthrough, still no set in stone (especially in regard to Bishop) :

Duran - Duelist (Main character) :

Spell learned :

1-Diamond Saber
2-Thunder Saber
3-Dark Saber
4-Ice Saber (20 STR)
5-Mind Down (22 STR)
6-Anti-Magic (25 STR)
7-Flame Saber (16 INT)
8-Transshape^ (19 INT)
9-Aura Wave (22 INT)
10-Life Booster (18 VIT)

Stats Plan :
1-STR up to 22
2-INT up to 22
3-VIT up to 18
4-AGL up to 24
5-STR up to 25

10/10 Spell at LV62 Invest VIT and PIE to 20 afterward expected LV at the end of objective : 71

AGL Capstone : sword magic +atk gives 20% instead of 10% (party)

Weapon : CQC Tech/TP Gain Up
Armor : Undecided
Helm : LV2/3 Tech Up
Ring 1 : Trials Skill (CURSE)
Ring 2 : Mistscreen Charm

Hawk - Nightblade :

Spell learned :

1-Shuriken
2-Earth Jutsu 
3-Thunder Jutsu 
4-Water Jutsu
5-Fire Jutsu
6-Poison Breath
7-Blow Needles
8-Black Rain
9-Fire Breath
10-Deadly Weapon

Stat Plan :
-INT up to 21
-AGL up to 23

10/10 spell at LV49 then VIT, PIE and LCK to 20 LV at the objective : 63

AGL Capstone : +40% Counter Damage

Weapon : Counter UP
Helm : Attack UP
Ring 1 : Break Counter
Ring 2 : Meta Leaf Coat

Carlie - Bishop :

Spell learned : 

1-Diamond Saber
2-Heal Light *
3-Tinkle Rain *
4-Magic Shield (20 AGL)
5-Thunder Saber *
6-Power Up * (16 STR)
7-Saint Beam
8-Saint Saber (22 PIE)
9-Flame Saber * (17 LCK)
10-Resistance

Stat Plan :
-AGL up to 20
-STR up to 16
-PIE up to 22
-LCK up to 23 (LV58)
-VIT up to 20

LUCK Capstone

10/10 Spell at LV52, LV at the objective : 64 

Weapon : Heal Up
Armor : MP Regen
Helm : Quick Cast
Ring 1 : Heal Up
Ring 2 : Spell : Resist (CURSE)

3 hours ago, smileless said:

I assume Lise's INT capstone can allow her to equip cursed equipment beyond level 60 correct?

nope, that is one of the few restrictions that still apply.
other being that you shouldn't equip a helm in a ring slot.

After thinking for teams, I wanted a team with buffs, debuffs, sabers, some elemental coverage, and critical hits. I'll have Vanadis for buffs and healing, Ninja Master for debuffs, jutsus, critical hits and counters, and either Swordmaster or Bishop as the saber user. Which one would you recommend? I was thinking of this kind of ability builds:

Character 1: Vanadis:
Protect Up, Speed Up
Fire Saber (skip Power Up)
Freya, Tinkle Rain, Heal Light
Body Change, Thunderstorm, Mind Up
Holy Ball (skip Thunder Saber)
VIT Capstone for enemies spawning with a lower attack

Character 2: Ninja Master:
Sleep Flower, Thunder Jutsu
Shuriken, Earth Jutsu
Water Jutsu, Thunder Saber
Fire Jutsu, Poison Bubble*
Ice Saber** (skip Transshape)
Crescent, Analyze
AGL Capstone for global +40% counter damage.
*: skip if the 3rd party member is Bishop
**: skip if the 3rd party member is Swordmaster

Character 3: Bishop:
Heal Light, Tinkle Rain, Magic Shield
Saint Beam, Saint Saber (skip Exorcise)
Thunder Saber, Power Up, Diamond Saber
Fire Saber, Energy Ball (skip Ice Saber)
STR Capstone for level 2/3 techs inflicting Leaf Coat.

OR Character 3: Swordmaster:
Teach Regenerate early in the game
Ice Saber, Dark Saber, Energy Ball
Thunder Saber, Analyze, Saint Saber
Leaf Saber, Diamond Saber, Power Up
(Skip Speed Up, Fire Saber and Moon Saber)
VIT Capstone for HP Regen during MP Regen ticks. I'd have chosen AGL Capstone for increased physical boost for sabers, but it's not possible if you want to skip all AGL skills.

EDIT: Variations of the above party:
A) Lise as Star Lancer, Hawk as Ninja Master, Carlie as Bishop. Star Lancer learns everything except Saint Saber and Power Up. Bishop learns everything except Energy Ball and Ice Saber (which are learned by Star Lancer and Ninja Master, respectively), including Saint Saber and Power Up. Basically the same as the team of Vanadis, Ninja Master and Bishop, except with less healing, replaced by Aura Wave and Dark Saber.
B) Lise as Star Lancer, Hawk as Ninja Master, Carlie as Sage. Star Lancer learns everything except Fireball and Mind Up. Sage learns everything except Ice Saber and Fire saber (Ice Saber is learned by Ninja Master, though), including Mind Up. Quite similar to the above variation, except with less fire coverage, replaced by more Dark coverage (Dark Saber powers up Dark Force).

Edited by Serafie1999AD

You could take Swordmaster with AGL capstone, skip Moon Saber and Fire Saber, meaning 20 AGL at Lv60 and every other stat 19 or below
Lv38 -> 60 gives 22 points
you start with 18/16/17/14/13/13
to 19/20/19/19/19/19 requires 24 points, workable.

Great discovery! That is so hilarious that it would actually be interesting to try it out. With the setup, Swordmaster will end up with a self-only Speed Up, which will be useless, especially when Lise will likely get the auto-buff armor. I could still get Regenerate by teaching it to Hawk, skipping Analyze (Swordmaster already has it, so not a big deal). Another likely scenario is that I'll give Duran the LUK Capstone for party-wide crit resistance.

I've now decided that I want to use Lise, Hawk and Duran on my next playthrough. I haven't decided on the main character yet, though. What kind of class and ability builds would you recommend for them on a) Duran's quest, b) Lise/Hawk's quest?

16 hours ago, Serafie1999AD said:

I've now decided that I want to use Lise, Hawk and Duran on my next playthrough. I haven't decided on the main character yet, though. What kind of class and ability builds would you recommend for them on a) Duran's quest, b) Lise/Hawk's quest?

You could scroll up for a suggestion I had in mind with this team. Another variant:

Hawk (Main):

Ninja Master you could go with STR capstone so enemies spawn with less evade - good for Duelist to miss less this way, now TP being a lot more important to have with items also good for item usage.

Miss Transshape and Analyse, or Crescent and Analyse. 

Duran:

Duelist with STR Capstone. Or go with INT capstone if you give him cursed equipments.

Miss Protect Down, Leaf Saber

Lise:

Vanadise with AGL capstone (weapon cooldown) or with PIE capstone (Heal Light gives +1 TP)

Miss Holy Ball and Thunder Saber

Auto Buff Armor.

Another one:

Duran (Main)

Lord with LUK capstone (crit resistance for party) or PIE (+10 max MP)

Miss Energy Ball, Speed Down

Heals, has two saber spells

His final weapon works well in combo with Fenrir Knight's final weapon for HP/MP restore

Could make use of Auto Buff Armor, he got protect up, power up, speed up.

Hawk:

Wanderer with AGI Capstone (Counter dmg up for the entire party good for Lise's final Weapon), or STR capstone

Miss Sleep Flower, Body Change

Magic Shield, Anti-Magic, Aura Wave, and his final weapon makes Half Vanish better

Lise:

Fenrir Knight with AGI capstone (weapon cooldown)

Miss Transshape/Poison Bubble (Wanderer got both anyway)

Got debuffs, Leaf/Moon Saber on top of her final weapon to restore MP/HP with Counters, Counters are also open through Lord's final weapon.

You could give her an auto debuff set she got all debuffs, and you will have one more ring slot for an other purpose.

Lol that was a lot to think through, hopefully no mistakes.

Edited by smileless

2 hours ago, Nesouk said:

IIRC according to the docs Auto-Debuff doesn't work with Hawk Jutsus.

Forgot to double check that. Good to know. It also makes sense thinking about it. I edited that out on my previous post just in case.

Edited by smileless

10 hours ago, smileless said:

Hawk (Main):

Ninja Master you could go with STR capstone so enemies spawn with less evade - good for Duelist to miss less this way, now TP being a lot more important to have with items also good for item usage.

Duran:

Duelist with STR Capstone. Or go with INT capstone if you give him cursed equipments.

Lise:

Vanadise with AGL capstone (weapon cooldown) or with PIE capstone (Heal Light gives +1 TP)

Auto Buff Armor.

Alternativly you can give Duelist the Trial Skill Ring which disable Crit entirely for him (he take no Crit and can't Crit himself) but also disable Misses from Accuracy (meaning if a Miss happen it will be for other reason than Accuracy) so with this ring unless you aim at these stat's Capstones you can ignore AGL and LCK for the most part. Hawk's PIE capstone could be good with Duelist since his Saber spell are ST Only, cast them on Hawk then use a LV2/3 Tech to spread it to everyone.

10 hours ago, smileless said:

Lise:

Got debuffs, Leaf/Moon Saber on top of her final weapon to restore MP/HP with Counters, Counters are also open through Lord's final weapon.

You could give her an auto debuff set she got all debuffs, and you will have one more ring slot for an other purpose.

Actually no Auto-Debuff require both ring slot to be taken by eiter Meta Sudden or Magic Up so no more Ring Slot open if you go for Auto-Debuff set, the Bloody Hunter set could be a good idea tough since you aim at landing Counter with Fenrir Knight you'll take the damage which this set would allow to recover HP.

Edited by Nesouk

9 hours ago, Nesouk said:

Alternativly you can give Duelist the Trial Skill Ring which disable Crit entirely for him (he take no Crit and can't Crit himself) but also disable Misses from Accuracy (meaning if a Miss happen it will be for other reason than Accuracy) so with this ring unless you aim at these stat's Capstones you can ignore AGL and LCK for the most part. Hawk's PIE capstone could be good with Duelist since his Saber spell are ST Only, cast them on Hawk then use a LV2/3 Tech to spread it to everyone.

Yeah that seems like a good idea too. Duelist main forte is his techs with his final weapon might as well be better off with this set.

9 hours ago, Nesouk said:

Actually no Auto-Debuff require both ring slot to be taken by eiter Meta Sudden or Magic Up so no more Ring Slot open if you go for Auto-Debuff set, the Bloody Hunter set could be a good idea tough since you aim at landing Counter with Fenrir Knight you'll take the damage which this set would allow to recover HP.

Really is that mentioned anywhere in a document, just curious.

Maybe you might need both of those rings but not the same ring occupying two slots?

But you are right, Bloody Hunter set might be better for Fenrir Knight actually.

Edited by smileless

On 22/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, Nesouk said:

Well sharing my plan for my first 2.0 playthrough, still no set in stone (especially in regard to Bishop) :

Duran - Duelist (Main character) :

Spell learned :

1-Diamond Saber
2-Thunder Saber
3-Dark Saber
4-Ice Saber (20 STR)
5-Mind Down (22 STR)
6-Anti-Magic (25 STR)
7-Flame Saber (16 INT)
8-Transshape^ (19 INT)
9-Aura Wave (22 INT)
10-Life Booster (18 VIT)

Stats Plan :
1-STR up to 22
2-INT up to 22
3-VIT up to 18
4-AGL up to 24
5-STR up to 25

10/10 Spell at LV62 Invest VIT and PIE to 20 afterward expected LV at the end of objective : 71

AGL Capstone : sword magic +atk gives 20% instead of 10% (party)

Weapon : CQC Tech/TP Gain Up
Helm : LV2/3 Tech Up
Ring 1 : Trials Skill (CURSE)
Ring 2 : Mistscreen Charm

Hawk - Nightblade :

Spell learned :

1-Shuriken
2-Earth Jutsu 
3-Thunder Jutsu 
4-Water Jutsu
5-Fire Jutsu
6-Poison Breath
7-Blow Needles
8-Black Rain
9-Fire Breath
10-Deadly Weapon

Stat Plan :
-INT up to 21
-AGL up to 23

10/10 spell at LV49 then VIT, PIE and LCK to 20 LV at the objective : 63

AGL Capstone : +40% Counter Damage

Weapon : Counter UP
Helm : Attack UP
Ring 1 : Break Counter
Ring 2 : Meta Leaf Coat

Carlie - Bishop :

Spell learned : 

1-Diamond Saber
2-Heal Light *
3-Tinkle Rain *
4-Magic Shield (20 AGL)
5-Thunder Saber *
6-Power Up * (16 STR)
7-Saint Beam
8-Saint Saber (22 PIE)
9-Flame Saber * (17 LCK)
10-Resistance

Stat Plan :
-AGL up to 20
-STR up to 16
-PIE up to 22
-LCK up to 23 (LV58)
-VIT up to 20

LUCK Capstone

10/10 Spell at LV52, LV at the objective : 64 

Weapon : Heal Up
Armor : MP Regen
Helm : Quick Cast
Ring 1 : Heal Up
Ring 2 : Spell : Resist (CURSE)

Well decide to change things a bit :

-Duelist decide to skip the AGL capstone, getting Antimagic and Aura Wave and AGL capstone is to much work on Hard, especially since you need Defensive stats fast.

So I gave up on it and got the STR Capstone instead, don't know if that 15 p.def/m.def reduction will make a real difference. I'm skipping AGL and LCK with Trials Skill.

-Nightblade : Decide to put the Spell Dodge armor on him, since I'm gonna raise his AGL to increase counter and spell damage (Black Rain actually hit quite hard on weakness), he should have a good Evasion, so for bosses (where Magic Spell is generally the most current source of boss damage) I'll put an Evasion build, just keep the Break Counter to reduce defense.

-Bishop : I wanted at first give the Auto-Buff armore, but it kinda sucks for Carlie, cause her HP become so low that she honnestly become hard stay alive. Instead I opted for the Constant Reg. Helm, and so far I'm not disappointed :

This helm + MP Regen Up armor + Magic Shield's increase MP rate + Her LCK capstone reduce MP cost by 20% and she can basically cast a spell and recover all the MP she used for said while casting a new one.

Also her LCK capstone reduce MP cost for everyone is really helpful, like Duelist's Aura Wave cost is reduce to 13 with Magic Shield he has 26 MP so he can use it twice in a row for a full tech bar right away.

1 hour ago, smileless said:

Maybe you might need both of those rings but not the same ring occupying two slots?

I ask Prae on discord sometime ago to get a set you need both Ring slot to be occupy by one of the Rings, which, if I understand correctly, means you can get a set by either equipping the same ring on both slots or each of the 2 rings.

1 hour ago, Nesouk said:

I ask Prae on discord sometime ago to get a set you need both Ring slot to be occupy by one of the Rings, which, if I understand correctly, means you can get a set by either equipping the same ring on both slots or each of the 2 rings.

Or you could check the README:

===Set Bonuses===

Equipping certain combinations of body armors, helms and accessoires can grant special set bonuses.
All 4 non-weapon slots must be filled with a compatible item.
Using the same accessoire in both slots is allowed.

On 12/29/2020 at 1:20 PM, smileless said:

You could scroll up for a suggestion I had in mind with this team. Another variant:

Hawk (Main):

Duran:

Lise:

Auto Buff Armor.

Another one:

Duran (Main)

Lord with LUK capstone (crit resistance for party) or PIE (+10 max MP)

Miss Energy Ball, Speed Down

Heals, has two saber spells

His final weapon works well in combo with Fenrir Knight's final weapon for HP/MP restore

Could make use of Auto Buff Armor, he got protect up, power up, speed up.

Hawk:

Wanderer with AGI Capstone (Counter dmg up for the entire party good for Lise's final Weapon), or STR capstone

Miss Sleep Flower, Body Change

Magic Shield, Anti-Magic, Aura Wave, and his final weapon makes Half Vanish better

Lise:

Lol that was a lot to think through, hopefully no mistakes.

Thanks for the quest-based variants. For Hawk/Lise's quest, I think I'll go with your original suggestion of Vanadis, Ninja Master and Swordmaster, since that way, you'll get almost all of the Sabers, and a combination of Saint Saber + Holy Ball. For Duran's quest, a group of Lord, Wanderer and Fenrir Knight sounds good for plenty of survivability, and counter builds sound useful against the story-based end bosses.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to stop by and say it's good to see you all playing 2.0 in 2021; I'm looking forward to getting back into this and sharing new team build ideas based on all the new class builds/mechanics! I'm hoping to dive back in this weekend!

Awesome to see a general aggro weapon; thank you, Praetarius!

Well my Duelist, Nightblade, Bishop is going well for now, so I'm starting to think of my next run, I want to get the 3 other character so Kevin, Angela and Lise scratching my head for a team this three so far I'm thinking of this party :

-Kevin as Dervish going for a Crit Build with the AGL capstone, would aim at getting Energy Ball, Analyse, Power Up, Protect Down, Speed Down and skipping Anti-Magic and Half Vanish (would get Fire Breath and Power Down). Maybe going with the Bloody Hunter set with Crit Up and Silence Res ring, Crit Up helm and Attack Up armor with either Silence or Poison weapon (think Silence would be better). Or getting the Petrify Weapon ring with Crit By TP weapon.

-Angela as Archmage going for either the AGL or INT capstone, skipping Rainbow Dust and Aura Wave getting Power Down, Mind Down and Anti-Magic. Outside of getting her Final Weapon not set on what to with her equipment.

-Lise as Vanadis going for LUCK Capstone, skipping Flame Saber and Power Up (maybe Thunder Saber and teach her the Regeneration Spell), she'll need the Multi Upgrade, maybe giving her the Auto-Buff armor but I fear her HP might end up being to low so maybe the MP Regen Plus armor will be better.

Hi everyone!

After a bit of a break, I finally got a chance to start up on 2.021 over the past couple of weeks. So far, I've mostly been messing around with a few different teams through the early part of the game to get used to the new mechanics. A few observations/questions:

1) The big change from pre-2.0 is most certainly the dependence of items on TP. I love this change, but it can be tough for boss fights when you'd like to reserve TP to keep down hate with counters. The obvious ways to compensate seem to be HP-rasping equipment and increased reliance on MP healing; it's nice to have a few of these options available early in the game. I'm curious about how players are finding the cursed ring that teaches Regeneration - these are awesome in the early game, but are they indispensable? Are players preferring instead to hold out for Heal Light to preserve accessory/spell slots?

2) It's great to see the Chibikko bug fixed! However, a new annoying bug seems to depleting the number of items in my item ring at unpredictable times when they are above a certain number - 10 or 15? They usually drop to 5 or so. I've tried to pinpoint the trigger, but haven't had much luck - sometimes when I notice it, I will restart from a prior save point, perform the same actions, save again, and the bug will not reoccur. I seem to notice it after I save or move items between my item ring and storage, but this could just be due to my gameplay style. Has anyone figured out a sure way to avoid this?

3) Jewel Eater is still a monster, and it seems like every time I fight him I come away with a different idea about the relative importance of MDef and PDef. For the record, does anyone know for certain which Def each of his attacks hit against?

4) I haven't made it even halfway to Dolan, but seeing as this is potentially the most difficult fight of the game, especially with decreased access to items - are there any special considerations players are taking into account to prepare themselves in terms of party planning or party-level timing? I'm thinking a dedicated MP healer might be absolutely necessary (whereas before it was possible to get away with items), but I'm wondering if he/she can get away with Regeneration vs. Heal Light. I'm also curious about whether people are fighting Dolan early or holding out for the final weapons and capstones.

5) After trying a few different teams in the early game, I'm interested in running a SPI-weapon Wanderer with Regeneration ring and liberal use of the pseudo-saber accessories for my first game. Am I correct to assume that these accessories work with his capstone to propagate sabers to teammates? I haven't decided on teammates, but I'm drawn towards characters who could take advantage of the Regeneration ring without sacrificing too much such as Necromancer for the enemy-cast Dark Saber-resist and magic damage flexibility and/or an high INT/SPI Lise build.

2) instead of asking how to avoid it, tell me how to reproduce it so I can fix it - I failed so far to get it but others do get it >.>

3) I think for him it is purely: attacks that darken the screen = m.def, rest p.def

5) the pseudo saber rings should work with the capstone, yes

53 minutes ago, praetarius5018 said:

2) instead of asking how to avoid it, tell me how to reproduce it so I can fix it - I failed so far to get it but others do get it >.>

Absolutely; I will keep a close eye on this. My best guesses so far are purchasing, moving items in or out of storage, an effect that manifests on a save, or some combination of the above, so I'll pay special attention to these. I've noticed no other bugs so far.

1) Well so far in my only run I opted for not taking the Regeneration ring, so to be fair I don't know how it performs early game, without it on boss fight you definitly want to save your TP and get the HP Drain ring ASAP to stand a chance, my issue is according to the Doc unlike Heal Light, Regeneration can't be made MT as such I fear you might still need someone with Heal Light in the team to keep up with the bosses damage especially on Hard. Granted I don't know how the Regen Buff from the spells works, and admitadly if it stack with Sage's Final Weapon and HP Regeneration it might get some good results.
The good news is later in the game when you get access to TP increase gear and Aura Wave, the TP Cost on items become much more manageable, the early game is tough cause you have no way around it.

2) That bug had been bothering me through all my playthrough, and everytime it occurs I was never able to reproduce it despite being extra carefull and trying various method, the bug actually transforms some of the items you have in your ring into Round Drop or Puipui Grasses (never notice with any other items just these 2), when it happen you might sometime notice you have 2 slots of your ring filled with Round Drops or Puipui Grasses, at one point I decided to remove them from my Ring Menu and the bug didn't reoccur ever so at least you can avoid it that way, but you'll fucked if you don't have someone with Tinkle Rain in your team without Puipui Grasses unless you immune yourself to Statut Effects (which due to the TP cost for items and Spell casting not blocking them now have become much more dangerous, and by the way piece of advise buy Dream Res ring for your 3 characters for Tzenker trust me on this one).

3) I find his regular to be more dangerous so I opted for Physical Defense (keeping the Heal Up armor however as you don't want your Magic Defense to be to low either), one good thing to note is since he takes his time to enter the screen and make your character draw out their weapons, before they draw out there weapons you can use items for free so you can take advantage of this to buff your defenses with consummables.

4) I'm not gonna spoil it but basically Dolan's pattern completly change and is overall harder than before at the expense he can be killed faster, and as an heads up you need high HP to survive this fight, when I reached I ended up having to backtrack and buy the HP Regeneration ring to increase Hawk and Carlie's Max HP cause otherwise they couldn't survive, as a sidenote on Discord Prae told me that the Debuff Gard ring was suppose to include immunity to Max HP Down, it sadly doesn't work as intended if it was working you could certainly get this Ring for your characters and cast Life Booster on your team and this fight would be more manageable.
Also I got a glitch on this fight where after some time (random of course) Duran was taking about Double Damage from Howl and Graviton Press for no reasons (needless to say on Hard it make the fight near impossible to beat as Duran had no way to survive) and when Duran is dead the bug was expending to Hawk (and I assume it would have expend to Carlie afterward), I wasn't able to Pinpoint what was provoking that, I have my suspicions on a certain Cursed Armor but have no way to test it at the moment.

Edited by Nesouk

1 hour ago, Nesouk said:

1) according to the Doc unlike Heal Light, Regeneration can't be made MT

it should be (one/all) targetting by default

apart from healing it has the exact same effect as equipping the HP regen accessoire

1 hour ago, Nesouk said:

when it happen you might sometime notice you have 2 slots of your ring filled with Round Drops or Puipui Grasses, at one point I decided to remove them from my Ring Menu and the bug didn't reoccur ever so at least you can avoid it that way

that is actually new info for me... are you sure that you played long enough to say for certain that this random bug seems to require either item in the inventory?