praetarius5018

Party Suggestions 2.0

253 posts in this topic

What kind of combos and builds would work in a team of Light Kevin, Light Angela and Light Lise? I was thinking of God Hand and Archmage, but I'm not sure of Lise's class. Would this team of Kevin, Angela and Lise (all Light) have any viable combos with Grand Divina?

Warrior Monk, Gran Divina, Starlancer would work I think.

Warrior Monk cover the Debuff and Power Up* while Starlancer cover the remaining Buffs and also Silence, and Gran Divina cover Sabers Buffs. Warrior Monk is probably the best healer between him and Gran Divina thanks to his Final Weapon, you are then free to skip Heal Light with her. Both Starlancer and Angela can cover Elemental Damage, can also get Aura Wave with Starlancer.

For Capstone, if it works with Gran Divina's Final Weapon Kevin's INT capstone could be interesting tough his VIT capstone could work to making him a Tank, for Angela VIT or AGL capstone could work and for Lise I can see LUK or VIT capstone working.

1 hour ago, Nesouk said:

Warrior Monk, Gran Divina, Starlancer would work I think.

I was thinking before to try this too. No Anti-Magic but you have 6 main elementals covered, only one enemy will be a threat to this magic heavy party but no big deal, as for anti-Magic only two boss fights need it.

You could potentially skip Star Lancers Dark Saber, Saint Saber ans Power Up and teach her one of those cursed spells, like Resistance, or have her leaen Dark Saber if you want to do the shared resistance strat, having Angela ans Lise equip dark resistance ring when facing physically heavy enemies. Kevin could be the healer/tank and has the needed debuffs, Lise and Angela do spell damage and buff party once you get Angela's final weapon even further the spells boosted.

4 hours ago, smileless said:

I was thinking before to try this too. No Anti-Magic but you have 6 main elementals covered, only one enemy will be a threat to this magic heavy party but no big deal, as for anti-Magic only two boss fights need it.

Which two fights are you talking about, by the way?

Spoiler

Land Umber and Black Rabite?

Thanks for the interesting idea of Warrior Monk, Star Lancer and Grand Divina. I think I'd build them to be something like this:

Warrior Monk:
Transshape, Water Jutsu, Heal Light, Leaf Saber, Power Up, Mind Down, Body Change, Energy Ball, Power Down, Speed Down (skip Fireball and Analyse)

Star Lancer:
Dark Saber, Energy Ball, Ice Smash, Speed Up, Airblast, Fireball, Mind Up, Marduke, Aura Wave, Protect Up (skip Saint Saber and Power Up)

Grand Divina:
Fireball, Diamond Missile, Airblast, Ice Smash, Holy Ball, Tinkle Rain, Speed Up, Evil Gate, Transshape, Triple Spell (skip Heal Light and Sleep Flower)
Alternatively skip Sleep Flower and Triple Spell to have backup healing.

I really dislike skipping Lise's Saint Saber, but I can't imagine any other build for her, since I don't think you can skip Speed Up, and skipping Mind Up is simply a terrible idea. There's also redundancy with Energy Ball and Transshape.

----------

Another combination I was thinking:

God Hand:
Heal Light, Moon Saber, Triple Spell, Ice Saber, Thunder Saber, Tinkle Rain, Power Up, Protect Down, Saint Saber, Magic Shield (skip self-only Aura Wave and Life Booster)
Alternatively, skip Moon Saber and Triple Spell.

Vanadis:
Protect Up, Speed Up, Flame Saber, Freya, Tinkle Rain, Heal Light, Body Change, Thunderstorm, Mind Up, Holy Ball (skip Power Up and Thunder Saber)

Archmage:
Earthquake, Thunderstorm, Mega Splash, Explode, Saint Beam, Dark Force, Mind Down, Body Change, Aura Wave, Power Down (skip Anti-Magic and Rainbow Dust)
Alternatively, skip Body Change and Aura Wave if GH learned Aura Wave.

Missing Anti-Magic and Energy Ball, but otherwise pretty solid. Has double healing, all buffs and Magic Shield, and has all debuffs except for Speed Down.

----------

Yet another variation:

God Hand:
Heal Light, Moon Saber, Triple Spell, Ice Saber, Thunder Saber, Tinkle Rain, Power Up, Protect Down, Saint Saber, Magic Shield (skip self-only Aura Wave and Life Booster)
Alternatively, skip Moon Saber and Triple Spell.

Star Lancer:
Dark Saber, Energy Ball, Ice Smash, Speed Up, Airblast, Fireball, Mind Up, Marduke, Aura Wave, Protect Up (skip Saint Saber and Power Up)

Archmage:
Earthquake, Thunderstorm, Mega Splash, Explode, Saint Beam, Dark Force, Mind Down, Body Change, Aura Wave, Power Down (skip Anti-Magic and Rainbow Dust)
Alternatively, skip Body Change and Aura Wave if GH learned Aura Wave.

This one gets Energy Ball, and Dark Saber if you want to enhance curse-based strategies with Dark Force. Pretty similar to the above team, though I'm not sure if God Hand's healing is enough to carry the team.

6 hours ago, Serafie1999AD said:

Which two fights are you talking about, by the way?

Hide contents
Spoiler

Lugar, Land Umber

This one gets Energy Ball, and Dark Saber if you want to enhance curse-based strategies with Dark Force. Pretty similar to the above team, though I'm not sure if God Hand's healing is enough to carry the team.

Yeah I think this last one is not optimal for healing unless you use the ring to multi-target Kevin's heal light then it could work.

I really dislike skipping Lise's Saint Saber, but I can't imagine any other build for her, since I don't think you can skip Speed Up, and skipping Mind Up is simply a terrible idea. There's also redundancy with Energy Ball and Transshape.

No big deal skipping Saint Saber, Grand Divinas final weapon allows you to use her spells as sabers anyway.

Missing Anti-Magic and Energy Ball, but otherwise pretty solid. Has double healing, all buffs and Magic Shield, and has all debuffs except for Speed Down.

I think I would rather keep Anti-Magic than skip it for Aura-Wave, but personal choice here, with the available equipment you can make up for Aura Wave but not Anti-Magic, unless you are gonna do one of your characters a heavy tech build.

Overall they all look good, nice alternatives.

Edited by smileless

Actually Star Lancer + Archmage has a good combo going for INT capstone with Lise and get her Archmage's Final Weapon, this way both will do double damage for bosses weak to Fire, Ice or Wind.

Might be a good idea to turn God Hand into the healer for that, and since Lise cover buffs and Archmage cover Power and Mind Down, you could use Invert Buff armor on him, this would mean with Magic Shield he would be able to reduce both Defenses, Protect Up through Protect Down, Power Down through Power Up and also get Max HP Down through Life Booster.

Personnaly I'm soon gonna finish my Fenrir Knight, Lord, Wanderer run. In the end I decided to go for Magic Up weapon for Wanderer, Arrow and Poison Bubble are just better than Half Vanish + most of the time, can't go Magitec as I need his LV2/3 Tech for getting Saber Buffs, they seems to works with Duran's AGL capstone so that's good.

Outside of Xian Bhe this team is a killer, Fenrir Knight's full MP heal on Counter combine with Hawk's Magic Shield allow both Hawk and Lord to keep going on casting, Auto Buff on Lord is also convenient.

Dangaard was make short work of with Leaf Saber, Zable Fahr's hit hard but was a short fight with Saint Saber, for the Red Head Fenrir Knight's Unicorn Head was suprisingly effective.

For Jagaan it looks like you can't counter his minions, which I think is good otherwise Fenrir Knight's Final Weapon would have turn this fight into a joke. So it's still a decently challenging fight.

Think for my next run I'll try a set up with Lise as Dragon Master, not sur which one yet tough.

8 minutes ago, Nesouk said:

Actually Star Lancer + Archmage has a good combo going for INT capstone with Lise and get her Archmage's Final Weapon, this way both will do double damage for bosses weak to Fire, Ice or Wind

Good thinking there, this would work greatly.

Will post a rather unorthodox party and class picked by randomizer the other day, which might work somehow, turning three characters like Kevin, Lise, Duran into spell casters.

God Hand (main)

Skip Aura Wave^, Magic Shield

INT Capstone - Sword magic +atk gives 20% (party)

Weapon: Magic Up

Helm: unsure

Armor: Invert Buffs

Ring 1: TP regen?

Ring 2: unsure

DragonMaster

Skip Protect Down, Power Down

LUK Capstone - Party takes 1/8 less damage from spells

Weapon: Anti-Magic+

Helm: Magic Upv/varies

Armor: MP Regen

Ring 1: Magic Up/varies

Ring 2: Meta: Curse (cursed), has Gremlin summon which is Dark elemental

Paladin

Skip Anti-Magic, Sleep Flower

PIE Capstone - 10 max MP

Weapon: Heal Up/Magic Up/Exorcise+

Helm: Constant Regen (cursed)

Armor: MP Regen

Ring 1: Heal Up?

Ring 2: Varies

Due to Lise's final weapon might well just get a few INT points for Paladin, max PIE and power up Holy Ball through Saint Saber. Lise's Ghost summon can also be powered uo by Ice Saber. Might suffer from offensive mind up but the capstone to increase saber power might help + empowering elemental weaknesses to enemies that have a weakness. Thoughts?

I don't see much use for Magic Up weapon on God Hand considering his only Offensive Spell is Triple Spell, which doesn't even benefit from Dragon Master's Anti Magic as it's non-elemental and you already have Paladin for Healing. Think it would be better to simply him as a physical damage dealer wih either Counter or LV2/3 Tech.

Tough personnaly I think Warrior Mond and Death Hand would work better in this team.

19 minutes ago, Nesouk said:

I don't see much use for Magic Up weapon on God Hand considering his only Offensive Spell is Triple Spell, which doesn't even benefit from Dragon Master's Anti Magic as it's non-elemental and you already have Paladin for Healing. Think it would be better to simply him as a physical damage dealer wih either Counter or LV2/3 Tech.

Tough personnaly I think Warrior Mond and Death Hand would work better in this team.

Forgot Tripple Spell is non Elemental so that goes out of the window. So physical is the way to go then.

And yeah I agree Death Hand would fit a lot better here with the tech build.

11 hours ago, Nesouk said:

Actually Star Lancer + Archmage has a good combo going for INT capstone with Lise and get her Archmage's Final Weapon, this way both will do double damage for bosses weak to Fire, Ice or Wind.

Which one of Lise's classes would be better with Archmage's final weapon, Vanadis (has Holy Ball and Thunderstorm) or Star Lancer (has Ice Smash, Airblast and Fireball)? I'd imagine a secondary Light-elemental caster would be useful against bosses like the Archdemon, especially when you can combine it with God Hand providing Saint Saber.

11 hours ago, Nesouk said:

Might be a good idea to turn God Hand into the healer for that, and since Lise cover buffs and Archmage cover Power and Mind Down, you could use Invert Buff armor on him, this would mean with Magic Shield he would be able to reduce both Defenses, Protect Up through Protect Down, Power Down through Power Up and also get Max HP Down through Life Booster.

With Invert Buff armor, you'll be missing Power Up. Without the Invert Buff armor, you already have Protect Down (from God Hand), Mind Down and Power Down (both from Archmage), and Protect Up (from Star Lancer). So the only new ability the Invert Buff armor brings is Max HP Down, which can be replaced by farming a few Moon Coins against the toughest bosses. Is Max HP Down really worth sacrificing Power Up, Max HP Up and Kevin's armor slot?

14 minutes ago, Serafie1999AD said:

God Hand providing Saint Saber

He only learns that for self, but Star Lancer has both Dark Saber and Saint Saber, tho with Archmage final weapon you still do a lot of damage with mind up/down, but for non elemental enemies or those eho change elementals then saint saber is viable to increase damage even more.

Spoiler

I remember having used Ice Spell on Archdemon, Ice Saber + Ice Smash + Mind Up would work too similarly to Saint Saber + Holy Ball /Saint Beam + Mind Up.

6 minutes ago, Serafie1999AD said:

Which one of Lise's classes would be better with Archmage's final weapon, Vanadis (has Holy Ball and Thunderstorm) or Star Lancer (has Ice Smash, Airblast and Fireball)? I'd imagine a secondary Light-elemental caster would be useful against bosses like the Archdemon, especially when you can combine it with God Hand providing Saint Saber

There is pro and con to each of Lise Classes :

-Vanadis only cover Holy and Wind so she can only take advantage of the weapon for bosses weak to this 2, the other issue is if you take Vanadis chances are you initialy want her as the healer, in that case you need Kevin to replace her in that role. On the plus side as a spell caster for boss weak to other elements you can get her Final Weapon, casting the corresponding saber on her and cast Freya.

-Starlancer works cause she covers 3 elements on her own which is more than Vanadis, and her weapon slot doesn't compete with a very good final weapon (her Final Weapon but not crucial) unlike the Dark Classes, on mobs she also doesn't need meta multi. And also with these 2 you cover all the essential in term of Buffs and Debuffs.

-Dragon Master this might be the better of the 4 for bosses actually she covers 4 elements on her own (missing Earth and Holy), so for all bosses weak to one of these elements you can use Archmage's final weapon, and for bosses weak to earth or holy you can equip her Final Weapon and make them weak to her spells. She also goes well with Archmage as you can get either Mind Down or Power Down with her allowing Archmage to skip one of them to learn something else. Her only downside, is her spells are ST only.

-Fenrir Knight comparativly I think this is the worst class to give Archmage final weapon, first she only cover 3 elements with one of them being Wood which isn't generally great for offensive (more usefull to set Poison or Wood Coat) and has only one boss weak to it IIRC, but the other thing is her Final Weapon is just much better with Archmage as it will allow to manage Angela's MP much easier, I don't see the benefit of using Archmage final weapon over it.

26 minutes ago, Serafie1999AD said:

With Invert Buff armor, you'll be missing Power Up. Without the Invert Buff armor, you already have Protect Down (from God Hand), Mind Down and Power Down (both from Archmage), and Protect Up (from Star Lancer). So the only new ability the Invert Buff armor brings is Max HP Down, which can be replaced by farming a few Moon Coins against the toughest bosses. Is Max HP Down really worth sacrificing Power Up, Max HP Up and Kevin's armor slot?

I actually was thinking of getting Power Down to skip it with Archmage. but then I realise skipping Power Down with Archmage means skipping Anti-Magic so yeah that's a no.

23 minutes ago, smileless said:

He only learns that for self, but Star Lancer has both Dark Saber and Saint Saber, tho with Archmage final weapon you still do a lot of damage with mind up/down, but for non elemental enemies or those eho change elementals then saint saber is viable to increase damage even more.

In what I said before, I meant this: "I'd imagine a secondary Light-elemental caster [from Vanadis' Holy Ball] would be useful against bosses like the Archdemon, especially when you can combine it with God Hand providing Saint Saber." A Vanadis can't get Dark Saber and Saint Saber, so that's why God Hand is providing the Saint Saber. He will be able to cast it on everyone by equipping Meta: Multi, which he needs for MT healing anyway.

1 hour ago, Serafie1999AD said:

In what I said before, I meant this: "I'd imagine a secondary Light-elemental caster [from Vanadis' Holy Ball] would be useful against bosses like the Archdemon, especially when you can combine it with God Hand providing Saint Saber." A Vanadis can't get Dark Saber and Saint Saber, so that's why God Hand is providing the Saint Saber. He will be able to cast it on everyone by equipping Meta: Multi, which he needs for MT healing anyway.

You're right, forgot you could do that.

But still he multi-targets Ice Saber too, it's a matter of preference here more, whichever you feel more comfortable. You still need the multi target ring for Vanadises buffs even if you wont go for her heal light so Star Lancer might be a better pick, unless you don't mind having two characters with the Meta-multi ring

Nesouk said it the best in his breakdown on Lise's classes take his advice.

Edited by smileless

And playthrough done some point to say :

-Bigieu is still a really hard fight even on Normal she can just kill whenever she feels like it, honnestly if done without damage reflection I think this is the Hardest fight in the game period. That being said with huge investment in STR, Power Up, Protect Down, Ice Saber with Duran's AGL capstone Lise's damage where very high, reaching the 200 per hits XD.

-Black Rabite I found out a good way to increase damage is Leaf Saber he doesn't resist it, so caming here on a Dryad Day and using Leaf Saber on Lise with Duran's Capstone, Power Up and Power Down really up the damage (about 120 per Normal hits), casting Ice Saber on him cause Lise resist it and resurrecting Hawk to poison Great Demon whenever he summons one of them works great. For extra safety I could have use Life Saver armor but didn't need it on Normal.

-Archdemon : I actually never realise that but this is actually the only boss where casting Life Booster on him is actually very beneficial, thing is his first form is the Hardest but his change form is tied to his Max HP so if you first decrease his HP with Lunatic then cast either Life Booster twice or let him cast Anti-Magic and cast Life Booster on him, he ends up with 80% of his original HP but 120% more Max HP. 
To put with number, base on an old video of Sin of Mana I found where Hawk's Half Vanish wasn't nerf yet, Archdemon has 31760 HP so normally you need to do 15880 damage to trigger the second form, with Lunatic he goes down to 25408HP cast then Life Booster on him twice he ends up with 38112 max HP so his form change will trigger when he'll have 19056HP left, but since due to Lunatic he have 25408HP left already we only need to do 6352HP to trigger the second form about 2.5 times less damage needed. This also means we have a longer second form, but since the second form isn't as deadly as the first, this play in our favor.

3 God Beasts Down (Dangaard, Mispolm, Xan Bie), next I will aim Dolan but will farm Death Hand final weapon first.

I was unsure about building Vanadise but I think I decided to give her Auto-Buff Armor, Death Hand has Leaf Saber if anything on enemies that don't resist/absorb dryad/non elemental, Angela and Lise will have Leaf Saber on them, instead of having anothet cursed slot on Vanadise (constant regen), would be better to keep a slot for possible status resistance or remove weakness slot *cough Archdemon

For my next run I will go back to roots and choose Duran, Lise, Carlie, what I have in mind so far:

Duelist
Skip Protect Down, Anti-Magic
AGL capstone - sword magic + atk 20%

Weapon: CQC Tech/Tech Gain Up
Helm: Level 2/3 Tech Up
Armor: ?
Ring 1: varies/TP Gain Up
Ring 2: Trials Skill (cursed)

Dragonmaster
Skip Protect Down, Mind Down
INT capstone - equip any weapon/armor

In terms of builds there's different ways to go with Dragonmaster alternating between Anti-Magic+ and either CQC Tech or CoDzilla:

Tech Build:

Weapon: CQC Tech
Helm: Level 2/3 Tech Up
Armor?
Ring 1: varies
Ring 2: Trials Skill

Counter Build

Weapon: CoDzilla
Helm: ?
Armor: MP Regen Up
Ring 1:Break Counter
Ring 2: Meta: Curse?

Bishop
Skip Diamond Saber, Ice Saber
LUK capstone slells cost less MP

She will just sit back and heal.

Lise has different roles here, as a physical attacker and since Bishop weapon is PIE based she can also be a strong spell caster too with her Gremlin and Anti-Magic+ when you alternete between those weapons or INT spells with Anti-Magic+ when going the tech build like Duelist.

Swordmaster could work there too with final weapon and crit/counters with Dragonmaster alternating between CoDzilla and Anti-Magic+ but DM has to skip protect down and speed down then.

Another variation with Swordmaster

Swordmaster - skip Moon Saber, Saint Saber
AGL - sword magic + atk 20%
LUK - increase crit rate resistance of party by 15%

Unsure which of the two capstone to choose

Weapon: crit or miss/counter up?
Helm: Crit Up
Armor: ?
Ring 1: Critical Up/break counter?
Ring 2: varies

Vanadise - skip Flame Saber, Power Up
INT capstone - equip any weapon/armor

Weapon: Evernate Spawn
Helm: Cinstant Regen
Ring 1: Heal Up?
Ring 2: Meta Multi

Evil Shaman - skip Protect Up, Transshape
LUk capstone - spells cost less MP

Weapon: Evernate Spawn
Helm: Magic Up
Ring 1: Magic Up
Ring 2: varies

Downside of this party always to apply anti-magic for power down/mind down effect of Ghost Road/Demon Breath, no speed down or protect down also, might be a fair trade off with double evernate spawn?

Edit: Lord final weapon can also go well with Lise's counter build using Bishop's final weapon, would be another great choice.

Edited by smileless

For Swordmaster if you go with Power Up you could give him the Trials Buffs armor, so Power Up double his physical damage, no counter tough.

8 minutes ago, Nesouk said:

For Swordmaster if you go with Power Up you could give him the Trials Buffs armor, so Power Up double his physical damage, no counter tough.

Yeah I was thinking of that, but since Duran's endgame has bosses that requires counters I wonder if the damage will be worth it for Lise to solo them for those two instances, with Bishop Final weapon equiped on her, or double Evernate Spawn.

I think I will choose Swordmaster instead of playing Duelist again, but double CQC Tech users sounds very tempting to try.

Edited by smileless

Well I think I'm gonna run this party next :

Angela as Rune Master

Spells :
1-Thunderstorm* 
2-Stun Wind 
3-Explode* 
4-Blaze Wall 
5-Mega Splash* 
6-Ice Saber* 
7-Cold Blaze 
8-Earth Quake* 
9-Diamond Saber* 
10-Stone Cloud 

PIE Capstone : gain 7 p.def&m.def and +20 HP per cursed acc. equipped

Gear :
Weapon : RTFM
Helm : Trials Defense
Armor : Trials Buff
Ring 1 : Trials Skill
Ring 2 : Trials Element

Set : Ancient Curse

Lise as Vanadis

Spells : 
1-Protect Up
2-Speed Up
3-Body Change 
4-Thunderstorm 
5-Mind Up 
6-Flame Saber 
7-Holy Ball 
8-Thunder Saber 
9-Freya 
10-Tinkle Rain 

VIT Capstone : enemies spawn with -15 attack

Gear :

Weapon : Saber-Elem. God for Boss weak to Fire, Ice or Earth/Magic Up or Magitec for other case
Helm : Constant Reg
Armor : MP Regen Up
Ring 1 : Meta Multi
Ring 2 : TP Regeneration (if using Magitec)/Magic Up/Meta Pressure

Kevin as Warrior Monk :

Spells :
1-Leaf Saber^
2-Power Up*
3-Mind Down
4-Transshape
5-Water Jutsu
6-Heal Light*
7-Speed Down
8-Body Change
9-Energy Ball^
10-Power Down

INT Capstone : sword magic +atk gives 20% instead of 10% (party)

Gear :
Weapon : Heal Up/TP Heal Boost
Helm : Quick Cast
Ring 1 : Heal Up
Ring 2 : Meta Multi until Heal Light* is learned/???

Kevin's INT capstone is really just because reaching Mind Down and Heal Light* requires a whooping 19 LV to reach and at that point there is not enough point left to get any other capstone, since he is primarly my Healer I don't see value in the other Capstone anyway except the Luck one.

This is heavily a magical team, I'm gonna test the full Trials set with Rune Master with her PIE capstone my main concern is obviously gonna be Tech but the Statut Effect might compensate for that on Mob Fights, getting all her LV3 spells means skipping Thunder and Flame Saber but conviniently these are the one Vanadis can learn complementing Rune Master, since Kevin takes care of the Healing I can skip Heal Light with her, I can also skip Power Up as Kevin get it. I don't know if the -15 Attack from her VIT capstone will truly help, but why not.

The con are obvious lack of physical damage, tough I could get the INT ATK base weapon for Lise if I want physical damage, no anti-magic so I'm gonna have to buy Specter Eye for Land Umber, and lack of Dark and Light elemental magic (except by getting the corresponding claw and use them with Vanadis final Weapon).

Edited by Nesouk

21 minutes ago, Nesouk said:

Well I think I'm gonna run this party next :

Angela as Rune Master

Spells :
1-Thunderstorm* 
2-Stun Wind 
3-Explode* 
4-Blaze Wall 
5-Mega Splash* 
6-Ice Saber* 
7-Cold Blaze 
8-Earth Quake* 
9-Diamond Saber* 
10-Stone Cloud 

PIE Capstone : gain 7 p.def&m.def and +20 HP per cursed acc. equipped

Gear :
Weapon : RTFM
Helm : Trials Defense
Ring 1 : Trials Skill
Ring 2 : Trials Element

Set : Ancient Curse

Lise as Vanadis

Spells : 
1-Protect Up
2-Speed Up
3-Body Change 
4-Thunderstorm 
5-Mind Up 
6-Flame Saber 
7-Holy Ball 
8-Thunder Saber 
9-Freya 
10-Tinkle Rain 

VIT Capstone : enemies spawn with -15 attack

Gear :

Weapon : Saber-Elem. God for Boss weak to Fire, Ice or Earth/Magic Up or Magitec for other case
Helm : Constant Reg
Ring 2 : TP Regeneration (if using Magitec)/Magic Up/Meta Pressure

Kevin as Warrior Monk :

Spells :
1-Leaf Saber^
2-Power Up*
3-Mind Down
4-Transshape
5-Water Jutsu
6-Heal Light*
7-Speed Down
8-Body Change
9-Energy Ball^
10-Power Down

INT Capstone : sword magic +atk gives 20% instead of 10% (party)

Gear :
Weapon : Heal Up/TP Heal Boost
Helm : Quick Cast
Ring 1 : Heal Up
Ring 2 : Meta Multi until Heal Light* is learned/???

Kevin's INT capstone is really just because reaching Mind Down and Heal Light* requires a whooping 19 LV to reach and at that point there is not enough point left to get any other capstone, since he is primarly my Healer I don't see value in the other Capstone anyway except the Luck one.

This is heavily a magical team, I'm gonna test the full Trials set with Rune Master with her PIE capstone my main concern is obviously gonna be Tech but the Statut Effect might compensate for that on Mob Fights, getting all her LV3 spells means skipping Thunder and Flame Saber but conviniently these are the one Vanadis can learn complementing Rune Master, since Kevin takes care of the Healing I can skip Heal Light with her, I can also skip Power Up as Kevin get it. I don't know if the -15 Attack from her VIT capstone will truly help, but why not.

The con are obvious lack of physical damage, tough I could get the INT ATK base weapon for Lise if I want physical damage, no anti-magic so I'm gonna have to buy Specter Eye for Land Umber, and lack of Dark and Light elemental magic (except by getting the corresponding claw and use them with Vanadis final Weapon).

An interesting one, might as well use some shared element/saber strat for more defensive play with these multi target sabers when facing mobs/physical heavy enemies. This might work with Swordmaster well too replacing Rune Master, Lise as the mage, Duran with Crit build, Kevin heals.

Vanadise also has Holy Ball so at least that's something for Zable Fahr. Your toughest fight will be Fiegmund, unless you use some other element and power it up with saber+mind up+day, IIRC air doesn't get resisted or absorbed by Fiegmund, correct me if I am wrong.

Will Angela be the main?

Edited by smileless

1 hour ago, smileless said:

An interesting one, might as well use some shared element/saber strat for more defensive play with these multi target sabers when facing mobs/physical heavy enemies. This might work with Swordmaster well too replacing Rune Master, Lise as the mage, Duran with Crit build, Kevin heals.

Vanadise also has Holy Ball so at least that's something for Zable Fahr. Your toughest fight will be Fiegmund, unless you use some other element and power it up with saber+mind up+day, IIRC air doesn't get resisted or absorbed by Fiegmund, correct me if I am wrong.

Will Angela be the main?

Actually for Fiegmund I could just get a Specter's Eye and use LV2 spell with Rune Master and her Final Weapon, and grind one Demon Claw for Lise to use Freya on him.
I think one that's gonna be tough is Dolan, he generally doesn't go well with to Magic Focus build.

Also this 3 happen to have no shared element at all so Saber resist strat will not be an option.

Swapping Rune Master for Swordmaster would probably work better for bosses, admitadly and since Kevin get his INT capstone Duran has no need to get AGL capstone, and I could get Power Up with Trials Buff for him and run a Crit Build.

That being said I could also forgot Magic Build entirely for Vanadis and run her with a Physical Build getting Power Up instead of Tinkle Rain, getting her STR or AGL capstone and get her the Trials Buff armor would look like this :

Lise as Vanadis

Spells : 
1-Protect Up
2-Speed Up
3-Body Change 
4-Thunderstorm 
5-Mind Up 
6-Flame Saber 
7-Power Up
8-Holy Ball 
9-Thunder Saber 
10-Freya 

STR Capstone : 20% more attack, non-critical regular attacks deal half damage
or 
AGL Capstone : weapon cooldown -7 (party)

Gear :

Weapon : TP Gain Up
Helm : LV2/3 Tech Up
Ring 2 : TP Gain Up

Or instead of a Tech Build could be a little more unique and run a Power Attack set up like this :

Weapon : Super Armor
Helm : Swift/Attack Up
Ring 2 : Power Attack Up

If going for Power Attack set definitly gonna aim for the AGL capstone to reduce Power Attack cooldown.

Regardless of which one of this 2 it might be better to do this actually, getting a physical damage dealer character and a Magic Damage Dealer instead of 2 of the same type, and it would put Kevin's INT capstone to use..... Yeah I might do that.

33 minutes ago, Nesouk said:

Actually for Fiegmund I could just get a Specter's Eye and use LV2 spell with Rune Master and her Final Weapon, and grind one Demon Claw for Lise to use Freya on him.
I think one that's gonna be tough is Dolan, he generally doesn't go well with to Magic Focus build.

Also this 3 happen to have no shared element at all so Saber resist strat will not be an option.

Swapping Rune Master for Swordmaster would probably work better for bosses, admitadly and since Kevin get his INT capstone Duran has no need to get AGL capstone, and I could get Power Up with Trials Buff for him and run a Crit Build.

That being said I could also forgot Magic Build entirely for Vanadis and run her with a Physical Build getting Power Up instead of Tinkle Rain, getting her STR or AGL capstone and get her the Trials Buff armor would look like this :

Lise as Vanadis

Spells : 
1-Protect Up
2-Speed Up
3-Body Change 
4-Thunderstorm 
5-Mind Up 
6-Flame Saber 
7-Power Up
8-Holy Ball 
9-Thunder Saber 
10-Freya 

STR Capstone : 20% more attack, non-critical regular attacks deal half damage
or 
AGL Capstone : weapon cooldown -7 (party)

Gear :

Weapon : TP Gain Up
Helm : LV2/3 Tech Up
Ring 2 : TP Gain Up

Or instead of a Tech Build could be a little more unique and run a Power Attack set up like this :

Weapon : Super Armor
Helm : Swift/Attack Up
Ring 2 : Power Attack Up

If going for Power Attack set definitly gonna aim for the AGL capstone to reduce Power Attack cooldown.

Regardless of which one of this 2 it might be better to do this actually, getting a physical damage dealer character and a Magic Damage Dealer instead of 2 of the same type, and it would put Kevin's INT capstone to use..... Yeah I might do that.

Agreed this looks much better for Vanadise in this specific team, Vanadise as a mage would probably work a lot better with Swordmaster as a partner (which seems very much intended). With Hawk's capstone Vanadise as mage can probably can be paired with him too some way.