Sign in to follow this  
Gi Nattak

MP3 Soundtrack

7 posts in this topic

Sweet tapdancing Jesus on a pogo stick, man. That's a massive fucking soundtrack.

38 minutes ago, BTB said:

Sweet tapdancing Jesus on a pogo stick, man. That's a massive fucking soundtrack.

That it is, pushed it to the limit! It's actually quite rare to hear a song played more than once in the damn game -- the amount of game compared to 250 something songs was tough to manage, but I basically crammed them in wherever there was any possible reason to and managed to house them all.

Edited by Gi Nattak

Madsiur did a nice thing and made a 2 minute per song version of the soundtrack, and hosted both versions of ff6hacking's server, first post updated.

Ah thanks for the heads up, we recently did a server clean-up and these must've been moved. I'll get them working again asap.

EDIT: fixed links.

Edited by Gi Nattak

On 7/24/2017 at 4:34 PM, Gi Nattak said:

Ah thanks for the heads up, we recently did a server clean-up and these must've been moved. I'll get them working again asap.

Yes I noticed you like the week before and another time right after I made the file moves. I'm the one who also updated your links on ff6hacking.com just now.

Edited by madsiur