GrandpaBoroyzee

Potential Bug: Terra morph reraise interaction

4 posts in this topic

So there I was, minding my own business, standing on the corner wearing my leather, when Terra gets dropped while she's morphed, and has reraise on. She gets right back up, of course, but her positioning was weird, and she stayed flipped around like this for the rest of the battle. Fixed itself after that. Is this a bug? Maybe some interaction with the shawl mod?

bugterra.png

Huh....you're right. Maybe I'm misremembering what happened. Does either of those monsters have an attack that moves a character? She ended up there somehow, and she just wouldn't go back to her original spot, and I'm certain that involved raising her in some way.

Positioning bugs are pretty common, and hard as hell to get rid of. If you spend enough time playing with triple-BAR slot summons or Palidor, you'll probably get to see a few more.

A bug like this, especially if it doesn't hinder the player in any mechanical way, might be there to stay. If you can figure out some way to reliably reproduce it, however, someone might get curious enough to look into it.