deno46

A little problem

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I just downloaded the hack and started playing. Everything was fine until I finished narshe and went out to the world map.

The character started to automatically walk north, so It entered narshe again.

I went out again and could move south, but if I stop pressing the character agaim starts walking north.

It doesn't let me press Y to save at least. And I got killed by a bunny and had to restart from the cave.

So, what can I do.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Sounds like a problem with your controller setup, or possibly the controller itself.

IT's weird because in narshe it works fine. It's when I get out to the world map that it starts to do that.

On further reflection, I believe what's happening is that you're getting phantom inputs from controller #2.

You know, I did erase the cobtroller on input 2 of the emu and it worked. Thanks. Weird error but ok.

I hope this is fun, it's weird having locke forced to dual wield, even though I always have him that way to do decent damage. 

I'm intrigued by the relic stat boosts.

One of my favorite parts of the game is equiping for the stats I look for my way of playing, more than espers.

Still, I do want to test the diferent builds that the faq says.

I'm exited to play this.

It's my favorite game of all life and iI have played it like 60 or more tines and I love the system, but a change of that is always welcome to breath fresh air.

It happens a lot for some reason with certain kinds of controller adapters - it'll register up always coming from player 2 unless I disable player 2 or hook a controller into the empty port.

Hope you have fun.