Darkestdusk

Question(s) for Mod Creator(s)

4 posts in this topic

Hey,

So I've been editing the 2.0 BNW to try to expand on some things/change things closer to my own vision of FF6, and I've run in to a little snag(okay a lot of snags but this one is the most pressing at the moment).

I just have gotten to Zozo and acquired Espers, but my characters will not acquire Esper Experience from battles, and they also appear to not be receiving SP. So I can't gain Esper Levels or learn spells, which is halting any progress of me moving forward. If someone knowledgeable about the inner workings of the game/BNW would help me fix what I screwed up, and/or help me with a few of the other snags(like red save points now freeze the game instead of healing characters), I would gladly thank you and if there would be some sort of agreement we could make so this gets fixed, I would likely accept any deal that isn't outrageous! :) Thank you and I look forward to working with whoever can help!

If you use Discord, I'd suggest hopping onto our server and asking there. It's a collaborative project at this point so there's a few people you'd want to ask.

Thank you BTB,

I actually had done so not long after originally asking the question and got the help I needed. I totally forgot about this thread till now, but thank you for your suggestion! :)

Your problems with modding are pretty similar to mine. Currently, I'm working on new textures and a storyline mode that will add additional quests and rewards to players. If you want, we can discuss the possible way to solve these issues or maybe compile our mods in one big mode. Also, I heard that at online gaming marketplaces like igitems.com, big game studios hire developers for side work, so I think if you plan to build a career in the gaming industry, you definitely should try to post your services at the website I mentioned.

Edited by ncizjp