Sign in to follow this  
BTB

Another Heroes 3 Mod 1.0 is now available!

1 post in this topic

Greetings one and all!

Another Heroes 3 Mod, named in loving tribute to AM2R (Another Metroid 2 Remake), is my personal take on one of the greatest strategy games of all time. When I first started working on this little project several years ago, I couldn't have possibly dreamed how far it would eventually come. Released as version 0.1 at the beginning of this year simply to get what I had out there, I've since managed to accomplish every goal that I set forth on a core design level. Future development will focus exclusively on the addition of more content (i.e. maps)... or at least that's the plan.

Many of you have never heard of or played Heroes of Might & Magic 3, but have played Brave New World and are taking me at my word that it's a game worth playing. Others are familiar with H3's pedigree and are interested in seeing what I have done to improve it. The very short answer for anyone familiar with my previous work is that I gave it the "Brave New World" treatment in that I aimed simply to make the game a better version of what it already was by accentuating what worked best and tweaking what didn't. If you want to know more, consult the documentation (see below) or simply download the hack and dive right in.

Readme (text file)

Printme (.pdf file)

Download