Sign in to follow this  
Sines

Brachiosaurs Still Useful?

11 posts in this topic

Was just about ready to finish things up and hit Kefkas tower, since I've done everything. Or at least, I think I have. I've probably missed some things along the lines of Leo's Crest or Upgraded Crossbow, but the major dungeons are all done, so barring talking to everyone in the world twice, I think I'm all set. However, after a brief period in the dungeon, I realized that I still hadn't fought in the forest of the dinosaurs.

Now, I know there is no more Economizer, but it seemed likely that the forest would still include some reward for fighting there. However, despite playing there for a while, I haven't gotten anything other than XP. Neither monster has a lore or a rage even (Well, okay Discord is a Lore, but I learned that ages ago). Granted, the XP has done some good in rounding out my weaker party members, but that's about it. Have these guys not been giving anything to compensate for the lost Economizer? Or do they still drop something nice, and it's just got a low drop rate?

Edited by Sines

Well shucks. Oh well, some characters needed some catching up to be contributors in the tower. So time wasn't totally wasted.

They're the only reliable way to get to 50 if that's something you want to do. (It isn't something you want to do.) 

3 minutes ago, Think0028 said:

They're the only reliable way to get to 50 if that's something you want to do. (It isn't something you want to do.) 

Not anymore, they ain't.

Is there really supposed to be no Economizer? i'm running version 1.9.0 and i just picked up 2 on The Veldt, not sure who dropped it though.

(Edit) it wasn't a drop it was a mug.

ff6 bnw.png

Edited by ShadowMoses