Sign in to follow this  
deno46

Recomended lvl.

4 posts in this topic

Hi. It's been a lot of months since i started this journey and got stuck at fighting the last part of kefka. The thing is that i played with lots pf different strategies but ended dying all the time from a meteo ( the unblockable one that uses the whole screen woth meteors coming from the background to the screen). So, since i'm doing multiple things in life i had to stop it and leave it on pause. But my achievement oriented mind can't not end this game, so i want to ask what is a recomended level to finish it. I know you can reboot the esper points and it's a thing of strategie and you can get a low level game but i want to just grind, even though i don't like ot thst much. Enough to beat it, but not so much to overlevel to the point of erading the challenge. I don't even remember what lvl i'm at.

Ahhh and what place has high exp and money? Because grinding in this dungeon is slow and ir doesnt replenishes your money as you would want it too.

Thanks in advance. I tried the dinaspur forest but i saw it's nerfed. 

Hi there - you have a valid but difficult question to answer.  Any answer will be highly subjective and could spur you to play the game in a way that wouldn't be of maximum enjoyment.

I am on my second (full) playthrough. First was solo, this time - I'm doing a multiplayer game 3 of my mates.  We are making our way through Kefka tower now and most of our characters are level 30.  Acknowledge though, since 4 people are playing any given team... we take extra hits from enemies or play sub-optimally.  But the difficulty 'feels' right with our current playthrough on multiplayer.  

Intended level for the final battle is probably between 30-35. I think it's expected you start the tower at around 30.

As for Meteor, it could be helpful to know that this spell respects Magic Defense and Shell, so its damage can be mitigated significantly with some setup. This spell also comes out on certain triggers during the fight, so it can actually help to pace yourself a little less aggressively sometimes.

If you still feel the need to grind, Fanatics Tower is actually pretty great for GP (Tinctures sell for decent cash and you can get a lot of them really quickly here, plus they're nice to have for the final dungeon anyway). For something safer, I'm told the forest near Jidoor is good, though I've never tried. Best XP grind is Dino forest, though it drops off hard if you're over leveled — IIRC the enemies start to flee at level 40 or something.

Perfect. After like 8 months i have time today to play. I know that the game can be beaten with knowledge of the mechanics at really low levels, but yeah, like that, im underleveled. The highest lvled char is umaro at 35, but the rest are max at lvl 30. Half are mid to high 25-30.

And the party im using to foght the boss is a good strategy, but those are the lower leveled characters, line lvl 25, 26, 28 and 30 i think. So yeah, i'll grind a little. I don't like it a lot but in here it's more fun since its more steategic and if i grind gold i can reset the esper points to try diferent builds, so i can have some fun experimenting while leveling.

Thanks for the reply