praetarius5018

Lufia 2 - Age of the Sinistrals

130 posts in this topic

thank you! another question, i have a big problem because there are some magics needed (or recommended) to beat amon, BUT, i cannot learn anymore? is there a way to forget some spells?

Thanks!

i made and understand how to beat amon.... but Daos..... i dont know what you did man but i saw a video and he was incredible easy, but when i fight him almost everything gives him Health! i read your readme but when counter gets to the number he anyway will recover 9999! is he beatable? man why you did him so hard, i was so damn happy to beat your game..... and now i dont know what to do to beat Daos!! your instructions say what he will do but it does not show how to beat it without he recovering all his HP! Please help me!

Finally beat it. Boy, that was tough. I didn't know that Daos only did the max heal 3 times, that helped a lot. Thought I had to do 30,000 damage in one turn lol.

Thanks for the mod, had an absolute blast playing it.

So I came late to this party and so far the hack is very good. I picked normal mode, I'm in elfland right now and just got Artea. I've been abusing Blaze's level 5 form because it's really fast and does huge aoe damage and half the monsters in the game are weak to fire.

I do think I managed to get a bit of a glitch happening. Messing around with the Muscle Ring it's possible to get your current HP higher than your max HP. Sometimes when enemies hit you in that state, your current HP rockets up to 999. I don't know the exact process yet and didn't really test it, I just happened to see it happen. I appreciate you implementing the skill blanker because there are a lot of new toys to play with now and it's fun to mess around with different combinations.  The only thing I wish I had more of was money but sailing around on the boat some more should solve that. Thanks for making this hack!