Sign in to follow this  
LongSword25

blasted dream stone

8 posts in this topic

I found this post on our Forum. In the last spoiler tag, there's part 39 of Tenkarider's run and he mention in text under it is the segment where he found the Dreamstone. This is 2015 so unless it was moved you should find your answer in this video.

Edited by madsiur

great........ seeing at it appears to be in a cave i cant access in my current save (prep for the final dungeon basically) i'm gonna have to use the time egg to get it -_-

It is found while in the Avalon's dream event. When your inside the castle, gotta go outside and walk on the balcony to a room to the south, where it resides inside a box.

3 hours ago, madsiur said:

I found this post on our Forum. In the last spoiler tag, there's part 39 of Tenkarider's run and he mention in text under it is the segment where he found the Dreamstone. This is 2015 so unless it was moved you should find your answer in this video.

yeah, that stone doesn't exists anymore according to what Gi said some time ago, only the one inside the dream still exists.

Not sure why it would be placed in a spot so easily missable...
Really bad design in an otherwise fantastic hack. Now to experience everything I have to replay most of the game. Lol yeah no.

20 hours ago, Nexa said:

Not sure why it would be placed in a spot so easily missable...
Really bad design in an otherwise fantastic hack. Now to experience everything I have to replay most of the game. Lol yeah no.

well i can't imagine a place to hide an item called "dream stone" which fits better than a dream... 

at the entrance of Narshe(Fraust, right?) you get the hint about the existence of a dream stone hidden somewhere, at least you can see that coming.

the good news is that even if you miss that you don't actually lose anything: not even the jade skull which you still obtain in NG+

Edited by Tenkarider