Sign in to follow this  
Guest u2l

FFTA:X hack is help

9 posts in this topic

Hello, since insanedifficulty is down, The hack called final fantasy tactics advance X is nowhere to be found on the internet (yes i have googled for a day).In a desperate attempt to play it I figure i'll make a topic to ask here if anyone knows where i can download the mod, i have played FFTA:GG but for me the brutality of X hack is just much more rewarding. 

I have a snapshot of the entire ID website from around the March/April timeframe.  I'll actually be incorporating it into the site in order to replace the current ID link at the footer.  I'll get this done tomorrow and reply to this thread once done.

Hey thats great to hear. It's a huge waste not  being able to enjoy all those awesome mods that were created and posted on ID. I actually found a copy of FFTAX on my other laptop which im currently playing now. Would love to try other ones for similar games after im done with it 

My apologies this took so damn long to get back to you guys.  The other admins and I are discussing how to incorporate these difficulty mods into the site in an organized manner so I'm reluctant to place it in our downloads section right now.  I uploaded the mod to Google drive though as a work around.

FFTAX Mod:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bye2lmt0ZlT_dXhZNHZwdUsxdkk

Work at my new job has been pretty hectic so I haven't had time to get to uploading the archive itself.  I'll be taking care of that as soon as I get some breathing room.

NOTE:  I wanted to let you guys know that I am unsure as to why guests are able to post, but I removed those permissions.  Please sign up so you can be cool kids with us.

Was able to get the archive up relatively painlessly.  So if you guys want anything else that isn't on here, here ya go:

:smugguy:

Oh, too late. I was going to share it for you too.
Anyway, is there a list of changes for FFTA-X?, can't find anything, not even in wayback-machine.

On 28/09/2017 at 1:18 AM, Squaresoft said:

Oh, too late. I was going to share it for you too.
Anyway, is there a list of changes for FFTA-X?, can't find anything, not even in wayback-machine.

If you all gives me a moment, I copied the information from insannityforum (in a .docx and a .txt ), since I loved this hack as well.

Other info

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9npl6j4hn6rn9nv/ffta x - veja em modo layout da web.docx?dl=0

Job Compability list

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tdgp3hr1gikbn9p/ffta x job compability.txt?dl=0