Sign in to follow this  
BTB

Character Classes

64 posts in this topic

So, one of my "wish list" items for BNW at some point in the future is to bring back the "class" labels. Except rather than simply being a description of the character, it would reflect their esper build. Each character would have a "default" class that would eventually change depending on which esper they predominately use for EL growth (or remain the same for hybrid builds, for the sake of simplicity). If you've ever played Seiken Densetsu 3 or Sword of Mana, it's basically the same thing.

Without further ado, here we go!

Terra
Mage (Base)
Battlemage (Bismark)  ---  Morph delay is shorter; Break and Storm cast faster
Black Mage (Maduin)  ---  MP+25%; all Fire/Ice/Bolt spells & Ultima cast faster
White Mage (Unicorn)  ---  HP+25%; all Cure and Life spells cast faster
Omega Mage (Tritoch) ---  Regen MP while morphed; Remedy and Regen spells cast faster
Red Mage (Phoenix) ---  HP/MP+12.5%Cure (1-2), Fire (1-2), and Life (1) cast faster

Celes
General (Base)
Holy Knight (Ramuh)  ---  HP+25%; all Swords get some kind of bonus(?)
Dark Knight (Phantom)  ---  No dual-wield damage penaltyMerton and Demi/Quartr cast faster
Valkyrie (Crusader)  ---  Inherent CoverSafe and Haste cast faster
Vanguard (Alexandr)  ---  Inherent CounterLife and Regen spells cast faster
Magic Knight (Siren)  ---  Runic restores 2x MP; all Ice & Bolt spells cast faster
Holy Mage (Shiva)  ---  MP+25%; Holy, Merton, and all Cure spells cast faster
Cleric (Seraph) ---  HP+25%; Rerise, Remedy, and all Cure spells cast faster

Locke
Rogue (Base)
Fighter (Ramuh)  ---  Critical Attack rate up; all Swords get some kind of bonus(?)
Paladin (Kirin) ---  All Shields get some kind of bonus(?); Cure (1-2) cast faster
Thief (Ifrit)  ---  Steal always succeeds; Drain and all Bolt spells cast faster
Red Mage (Phoenix) ---  HP/MP+12.5%Cure (1-2), Fire (1-2), and Life (1) cast faster

Edgar
Engineer (Base)
Alchemist (Siren)  ---  Status-setting attacks/spells ignore enemy stamina; gain elemental resistance from equipped weapons
Sentinel (Golem)  ---  Inherent CounterTools delay is shorter
Spartan (Unicorn)  ---  All Shields get some kind of bonus(?); Safe and Slow spells cast faster
Dragoon (Palidor) ---  Two-handed damage bonus is 75% instead of 50%; Haste and Float spells cast faster

Sabin
Monk (Base)
Shaman (Stray) -
AKA "Stam-WOW" Sabin  ---  HP Regen rate is doubled; gain elemental resistance from equipped weapons
Godhand (Golem) - AKA "Slap-Chop" Sabin  ---  Critical Attack Rate UpBlitz delay is shorter
Guardian (Terrato) - AKA "Schticky" Sabin ---  Inherent Cover; Sleep and Drain spells cast faster

Cyan
Samurai (Base)
Swordsmaster (Bismark) ---  +25% Physical DamageBushido delay is shorter
Templar (Kirin) ---  Inherent CoverCure spells cast faster
Vanguard (Alexandr)  ---  Inherent CounterLife and Regen spells cast faster

Shadow
Ninja (Base)
Assassin (Phantom) ---  Critical Attack rate up; Pre-Emtpive Attack rate up
Shinobi (Fenrir) 

Gau
Hunter (Base)
Beastmaster (Stray)
Berserker (Fenrir)

Setzer
Gambler (Base)
Undertaker (Shoat)
- AKA "Slotzer" ---  No dual-wield damage penaltyDoom and Poison/Bio cast faster
Pilgrim (Starlet) - AKA "The Bank"(*) --- Inherent CounterRemedy and Regen spells cast faster
Cleric (Seraph) ---  HP+25%; Rerise, Remedy, and all Cure spells cast faster

Mog
Moogle (Base)
Druid (Shoat)  ---  Summon delay is shorter; Break, Quake, and Poison/Bio cast faster
Geomancer (Maduin) ---  Dance always succeeds; (?)
Dragoon (Palidor)
- AKA "Mogoon" ---  Two-handed damage bonus is 75% instead of 50%; Haste and Float spells cast faster
Guardian (Terrato)  ---  Inherent Cover; Sleep and Drain spells cast faster

Strago
Blue Mage (Base)
Sorcerer (Zoneseek) ---  MP+25%; X-Zone, Dark, and Ice spells cast faster
Wizard (Shiva) ---  +25% Magical DamageStop and Osmose spells cast faster
Sage (Odin)  ---  HP Regen rate is doubled; Lore delay is shorter

Relm
Pictomancer (Base)
Sorceress (Zoneseek) ---  MP+25%; Meteor, Flare, and Fire spells cast faster

Priestess (Starlet) - AKA "Love You Long Time" Relm ---  Summon delay is shorter; Rerise, Remedy, and Regen spells cast faster
Illusionist (Ifrit) ---  Brushes may set image; (?)

Gogo
Mime (Duh)

Umaro
Yeti (Double Duh)

Edited by BTB

Tsk tsk. Accusing me when you and Mishrak are just as guilty. We've been slowly standardizing the names. (See: recent update, where I adopted Mishrak's names for Shadow's builds). Still, I won't turn down an attempt to standardize names beyond just "vig Edgar," "mag Strago," etc., etc.

The major issue I'm seeing here is that naming the build after one esper, with the base also being a hybrid, doesn't really match up with whag the builds really are. For example, something like 10/10 Terrato/Stray on Sabin is definetly a stamina build. Or, something like 7/7/7 Unicorn/Carbunkl/Maduin on Terra is a (bulky) magic build. Also, stuff like Siren vs Shiva on Celes is definitely nitpicking at build differences.

I know the above is kind of a nitpick. I also know that we're limited by whay can be put into the game. Just pointing it all out.

I'm on the phone right now, so I can't comment too much more. I definitely prefer keeping stuff like "The Bank" over something like Cleric or Gambler for HP Setzer. (What does Gambler even mean, as far as combat is concerned?). Also want to note that Phoenix Te/Lo should be White Mage, and that you forgot spd Relm.

I'll look at this again after hurricane evacuation. Later.

9 hours ago, BTB said:

So, one of my "wish list" items for BNW at some point in the future is to bring back the "class" labels. Except rather than simply being a description of the character, it would reflect their esper build. Each character would have a "default" class that would eventually change depending on which esper they predominately use for EL growth (or remain the same for hybrid builds, for the sake of simplicity). If you've ever played Seiken Densetsu 3 or Sword of Mana, it's basically the same thing.

You are doing the reverse of what Seiken Densetsu 3 does.
SD3 asks you to pick a label and by that determines what you can do better than before.
You look at what subset of skills that character does "better than average" and pick a label based on that.

Dunno about Sword of Mana's class system, did it even have one? that game was so easy a Lv1 char can almost oneshot the final boss.

Anyway, back to topic...

8 hours ago, thzfunnymzn said:

The major issue I'm seeing here is that naming the build after one esper, with the base also being a hybrid, doesn't really match up with whag the builds really are. For example, something like 10/10 Terrato/Stray on Sabin is definetly a stamina build. Or, something like 7/7/7 Unicorn/Carbunkl/Maduin on Terra is a (bulky) magic build. Also, stuff like Siren vs Shiva on Celes is definitely nitpicking at build differences.

These are loose guidelines rather than hard rules right now, obviously; you'll notice I've specified no numbers, and with good reason. Right now I'm just trying to get the idea out there.

Also good to see you here - I was worried about you the other day because I know you're right in that path of that thing. Stay safe, my friend.

P.S. I didn't forget Speed Relm so much as I decided that Speed Relm is effectively her "hybrid" build >.>

Edited by BTB

Yeah, fled with my family to elsewhere.

Hmm..I have little knowlede of this game's asm, so I don't know of this idea is feasible. Coming up with a system so the game can intelligently tell the player what build they're playing? Sounds like a fun challenge, but iunno if this idea will actually make it into the game. There are definitely a LOT of cases to consider with this idea.

Again, once I have my computer, I'll give more comments on the builds.

I'm relatively new to this site and ID compared to most regulars, but I figure you - BTB and thzfunnymzn - are referring to hurricane Irma? I don't quite know what to say, except that I've heard plenty about the damage it caused in St. Martin - and that you will get through it alright. it's been quite the issue here... hope you will escape the worst of it.

OT: I'm not quite sure what the change proposed would accomplish - I'm speaking from a newcomers frame of mind here - in telling exactly what kind of build would perform best at what. This coming mostly from my disliked of the way Square tacked on 'classes' in the FF6 remake, but I do like the idea of your characters commiting to a certain build and having the mod reward (even if it is only cosmetic) you for that. Standardising build names is not a bad idea either. 

heads up for the FMJ refrence as well:smugguy:

We are indeed referring to Hurricane Irma, which Funnyman is directly in the path of. This follows Hurricane Harvey, which flooded out Houston (where Synchysi and I live).

The class system is purely cosmetic on the surface - I'm not about to start asking for class perks when we don't even know that the base idea is feasible, but it is something I'd definitely be interested in.

(Also, any FMJ reference was purely unintentional. I'm not even sure what you're referring to >.>)

My best wishes to Funnyman than - though I'm about one atlantic ocean away from it - I've heard plenty about the damge it caused so far. I can only hope whatever part of the US you're living in won't be affected too badly, though that's probably wishful thinking.

Offtopic: I was refering to Full Metal Jacket, though given that film is about 30 year old today I can't blame you for not regcocnizing the reference:)

I meant I wasn't sure what part of what I wrote is a reference to Full Metal Jacket. Like most people, I only know the scene with R Lee Emery >.>

Thanks for the prayers. We're all tucked in away from the hurricane now. Until one of our coders chimes in about the feasibility of putting build names in-game, I'm going to focus mostly on the standardization of build names.

Spoiler

ALL

Base/Hybrid - If we're talking about standardizing the build names, I don't like hybrid builds getting the same name as the base class. It confuses the character with a specific hybrid build, and it also confuses all possible hybrid builds of said character together into one build. Which isn't good, since some hybrids are viable. (Edgar, Sabin, Celes), whilst many hybrids are stupid and don't deserve a name (for example, Terra with Tritoch & Bismark ELs). Also, some hybrids are really not hybrids, they're just variants of another class. (for example, vig Cyan with a few early game Kirin levels).

Instead, let Base have one name, Defined Hybrids have their own name, and Undefined Hybrids all default to ???.

HP ELs - The amount of HP espers a build can take without converting to the "HP build" depends on whether or not the HP build is defined. If HP is undefined, a build can probably take up to an equal amount of HP espers and still remain the same. If HP is defined, it probably changes much sooner or converts to a hybrid. Hybrid builds, otoh, can't take as many HP espers and still be defined as the hybrid build (obviously). Though maybe the hybrids can take a 1:1:1 ratio of key esper : key esper : HP esper and still remain the same?

Terra
Mage (Base) - Sounds good.
Battlemage (Bismark) - Fair enough.

Black Mage (Maduin) - How about Sage instead? After all, they were the "ultima"te magic class in FF3, and mag Terra is the premier magic build of the game. I don't like Black Mage, b/c Terra has extensive white magic. My sister recommends "Magic Mage" for this build. (Sigh)
White Mage (Unicorn) - Yup. The line between mag Terra and HP/MP Terra might be a little fuzzy. They're both taking HP/MP/mag levels, it's just the ratio the defines the build differences. Might be a case where 1:1 key esper:HP esper actually is defined by the HP esper instead of the key esper.
Omega Mage (Tritoch) - Hmm, not liking this one. Sounds tacky. How about Sword Mage? IIRC, Swordmage was a bulky Defender class in D&D4e, Tritoch Terra is fightery, and she's limited to Atma/Omega swords. My sister recommends Saber Mage instead, b/c it sounds cooler. (At least she's not recommending Regen Potato anymore).
Red Mage (Phoenix) - Merge with Unicorn's "White Mage". Phoenix is the same as Unicorn/Carbunkl, it leads to HP/MP Terra. Therefore, it is also dubbed "White Mage."
(Carbunkl/Ragnarok) - Remains as the default "Mage". It's not completely stupid (unlike, say, Tritoch + Bismark). It changes to "White Mage" or "Sage" depending on how much HP or mag ELs are added respectively.
All Other Possibilities - Default to ???.

Celes
General (Base) - Sounds good. Could also use "Magic Knight" as her base, since she'll progress to either a "Knight" or "Mage." Though you lose the General title, which is disappointing. (Here D&D4e's Warlord build was a non-magic supporter dude, so yeah, definitely would like "General" to stay somehow).
Holy Knight (Ramuh) - Fair enough. Mixing with Phantom leads back to the default General.
Dark Knight (Phantom) - Yup. Mixing with Ramuh leads back to the default General.
Valkyrie (Crusader) - Eh, not sure I like it. My guess is that it should parallel the Siren/Shiva "Holy Mage," just like Phantom's Dark Knight parallels Ramuh's Holy Knight. From what I understand, Crusader Celes is basically a variant on Siren Celes. Though ask @Mishrak for more information.
Vanguard (Alexandr) - Eh, not sure I like it. Maybe merge with "Cleric"? Unlike Sabin, not sure Celes wants a pure Alex build. Alex+Seraph is definitely a Cleric build, even if it's a 3:1 ratio of Alex:Seraph. Alex + anyone else probably leads to ??? or another build?
Magic Knight (Siren) - Merge with Shiva Celes, use "Holy Mage" name. Magic Knight sounds like a fighter build. Don't use for a mage build.
Holy Mage (Shiva) - Merge with Siren Celes, keep "Holy Mage" name. They're the same build.
Cleric (Seraph) - Yup. Another case where I wonder if 1:1 Seraph:Siren count as Cleric or count as Holy Mage.
Red Mage (Vigor + Speed) - One of Ramuh/Phantom with one of Siren/Crusader. Shiva doesn't count, leading to the undefined ??? build, because she doesn't boost speed. Otoh, a 1:1 vigor:Seraph maybe counts as a Red Mage?

Locke
Thief (Base) - Yup.
Fighter (Ramuh) - Hate it. Change to "Rogue".
Maybe Ramuh + Kirin can be Fighter or something. Rogue should be preserved for Ramuh(+Ifrit), obviously with a few HP espers being fair enough. Ramuh+Phoenix I think leads to a Red Mage hybrid.
Paladin (Kirin) - Yup. A handful Ifrit or Phoenix ELs won't change it. Too many Ifrit or Phoenix probably leads to ??? though.
Rogue (Ifrit) - Hate it. Instead, Ifrit Locke remains as the default "Thief."
Red Mage (Phoenix) - Hate it. Change to some other type of Mage.
Red Mage is more for Ramuh + Phoenix. Phoenix(+Ifrit) is a more pure mage. Phoenix+Kirin is probably undefined.
(Ramuh/Phoenix) - Let this be the "Red Mage" build.

Edgar
Engineer (Base) - Eh, not bad, but Engineer works better for mag Edgar. Maybe both base & mag Edgar are Engineer? Not sure you want to do that for a main build though. "King" for base Edgar?
Alchemist (Siren) - No. Use "Engineer" here. An Alchemist suits an Item user better. This is support Tools Edgar, so Engineer fits very well.
Sentinel (Golem) - Merge with "Dragoon." Two-handed and dual-wielding wants HP, and Sentinel fits Unicorn Edgar far better. Also, most people take 10:10 Golem:Palidor anyways. I guess you could leave a pure Golem build as ???.
Phalanx (Unicorn) - Yup. Actually, Sentinel might be an even better name for this build.
Dragoon (Palidor)  - Yup. Like with Golem, a pure Palidor could actually be ???. Most everyone takes 10:10 Golem:Palidor for good reason.
(Vig + Mag) - Hybrid Edgar, needs some sort of name. Siren + either of Palidor or Golem should be both probably be this build.

Sabin
Monk (Base) - Fair enough. Though I've been using this for his stam build. Dunno what else to recommend for his default though. "Martial Artist"?
Shaman (Stray) - Eh. Not seeing it. He's a martial artist.
Godhand (Golem) - Hmm. Pulling from FF1, maybe Master or Martial Artist instead?
Guardian (Terrato) - Maybe just merge with vig Sabin? Half of Golem is HP anyways, so vig Sabin is really HP/vig Sabin. 
(Golem + Stray) - Hybrid, dunno on name.
All Other Possibilities - Default to ???. Actually, only other possibility is Terrato. Could be cheeky and give Terrato Sabin a unique name, and then all possible Sabin builds have names. Still think Terrato Sabin is a variant of vig Sabin, but w/e.

Cyan
Samurai (Base) - Eh, fair enough. Personally been using this for vig Cyan, but Swordmaster is OK, I guess. Samurai probably is the only fitting thing for base Cyan.
Templar (Kirin) - Eh, don't really like it. Maybe something else? Could even just call this the "Dragon" build, for obvious reasons.
Swordsmaster (Bismark) - Eh, fair enough. Could do Samurai for both this & base, but not sure you want to. Note: a little bit of early game Kirin shouldn't classify as a hybrid build. (iow, 1:2:1 Kirin:Bismark:Alex still counts as vig Cyan). Though a flat 10:10 Kirin:Bismark would count as a ??? hybrid.
Vanguard (Alexandr) - Maybe just axe this? See Alex Celes above.
All Other Possibilities - Default to ???. Unlike Sabin, there is some undefined stuff here (Kirin + Bismark), despite how few espers Cyan has.

Shadow
Ninja (Base) - Yup.
Ninja (Hybrid) - For him & Gau, the base & hybrid should be the same. Could be cute and just use "Shadow" for the hybrid. Shadow's Shadow build.
Assassin (Phantom) - I guess you could. Could also use Mishrak's Tiger.
Shinobi (Fenrir) - Just a fancy way to say Ninja, though I guess you could. Could also just use Mishrak's Lotus.

Gau
Hunter (Base) - Swap with Fenrir. It's not just one particular build that is a berserker. Gau himself is a berserker.
Beastmaster (Stray) - Eh, I guess.
Berserker (Fenrir) - Swap with Base.
Hunters & Beastmaster ain't the best, but then again, if you're sticking with Final Fantasy names, I dunno what better option you're gonna get.

Setzer
Gambler (Base) - Eh, fair enough.
Undertaker (Shoat) - Maybe? Almost wanted to use Death Mage, but Shoat aside, Setzer's Poison & Death magic never really took off as a big thing. Still kinda wish it did. (Like, say, with Poison Darts >_>).
Pilgrim (Starlet) - Eh. This is a Paladin build, but I don't know what you call a gambling, money-tossing, off-beat Paladin like Setzer.
Cleric (Seraph) - Fair enough, though I'm still partial to "The Bank."
I think the only other possibility is Shoat + Starlet, which, yeah, should remain as ???.

Mog
Moogle (Base) - Fair enough.
Elementalist (Shoat) - Could also use "Black Mage".
Unlike Terra, mag Mog isn't a big healer. IIRC, mag Mog is really the closest to a Black Mage that you get in this mod. He even gets the Black Mage's Haste with 1.9.
Geomancer (Maduin) - Fair enough. Maduin + Shoat should probably classify as Elementalist / Black Mage. Definitely not a hybrid, too little stamina to properly classify as a dance build.
Dragoon (Palidor) - I vote leaving it as "Mogoon".
Guardian (Terrato) - Maybe axe it? See comments on Celes & Cyan.
All Other Possibilities - Default to ???. Palidor & magic don't really hybridize well. Palidor could with stamina, but the old stam+2 is gone.

Strago
Blue Mage (Base) - Fair enough.
Wizard (Shiva)
- It's hard to recommend giving Strago specific build names, when I only see one build as viable (mag Strago). Therefore, it's kinda hard to me to see this build as something besides the base Blue Mage. Though Strago definitely fits the frail old wizard trope better than anybody.
(Zoneseek) - Merge with Shiva.
Sage (Odin) - Feh. Leave Sage for Terra's magic build. As far as I'm concerned, this is still joke build without any real defining feature, except some very slight & indirect synergy with Holy Wind & being a magical tank. Kinda hard to recommend giving Strago specific build names when I only see one build as viable.
(Carbunkl) - Remains as default class name. See comments on Terra above.

Relm
Illusionist (Base) - I guess? If we're going with class names that don't mean anything outside the character's story, why not just use "Pictomancer" from the other versions? She draws picture, not make illusions.
Sorceress (Zoneseek) - Fair enough, I suppose. Only other option is "Ms. Overkill." Which I actually will vote for over Sorceress. Ms. Overkill Arrowny.
Priestess (Starlet) - Eh.
??? (Ifrit) - Truthfully, this is Relm's support & healing build, not Starlet. (Starlet is a bad attempt at bulk, not support). Raw turn count for Rerise, Radiant Brushes, timely Cure 3's, & timely removal of Sap (RegenX). RegenX is weak, sure, but you really only need to set it once, then switch back to Cure 3. First strike for Meteor & higher turn count for Flare spam is a definite plus as well. So, maybe a "Mage Thief" type name?

Gogo
Mime (Duh)

Umaro
Yeti (Double Duh) - Change to "Berserker". Yeah, same as Gau, but that is what Umaro is after all.

So, one rather broad comment I'll make is that if this does get coded (Seibaby and D both jumped on it a lot faster than I thought they would), the logic would probably only be smart enough to check for the dominant esper in a given build at best. Therefore, it's prudent to have a name for every esper, even if it's only a small variation on the same build (i.e. Shiva vs. Siren Celes). Things like 25 Alexandr Celes are stupid, but frankly I think 25 Terrato Sabin is also stupid, but people do it anyway. I'd rather have weird classes coded in and considered, even if they're not builds that people really use.

(Also, "Valkyrie" is a personal favorite term that I was bound and determined to get in there somewhere >.>)

I'll comment a bit more once I settle into work tonight.

Edited by BTB

17 minutes ago, BTB said:

So, one rather broad comment I'll make is that if this does get coded (Seibaby and D both jumped on it a lot faster than I thought they would), the logic would probably only be smart enough to check for the dominant esper in a given build at best. Therefore, it's prudent to have a name for every esper, even if it's only a small variation on the same build (i.e. Shiva vs. Siren Celes). Things like 25 Alexandr Celes are stupid, but frankly I think 25 Terrato Sabin is also stupid, but people do it anyway. I'd rather have weird classes coded in and considered, even if they're not builds that people really use.

(Also, "Valkyrie" is a personal favorite term that I was bound and determined to get in there somewhere >.>)

I'll comment a bit more once I settle into work tonight.

Iow, hybrids won't get any fancy in-game name. The community will have to come up with officially unofficial build names for them. Fair enough.

Still don't see why certain builds can't share a name. (Shiva vs. Siren Celes). Shouldn't that be as simple as coding both those espers to show the same text? Not particularly keen on giving a variation like that two completely different names.

Oh, yeah, certain builds can certainly share a name, but if I'm working with the same space and have the opportunity to use two different names, why not.

Your decision. There are cases where I'd definitely say that they should be the same name (Siren vs Siren for Celes; Golem vs Palidor for Edgar)

It amuses me to think of Shadow as a Ninja Master in a Fenrir build or Nightblade in a Phantom build.  Directly referencing Seiken Densetsu 3, Ninja Master is better at ninja magic which matches with Fenrir Shadow being better at mass destruction with scrolls.  On the other end, Nightblade has higher STR which aligns with Phantom Shadow hitting harder.

I keep picturing Sabin with Vigor and HP as some kind of bear which tears stuff up with claws.  Imagination isn't coming with any catchy bear themed class names at the moment.

Well, these are just my random musings on class names.

On 9/9/2017 at 5:46 PM, thzfunnymzn said:

Your decision. There are cases where I'd definitely say that they should be the same name (Siren vs Siren for Celes; Golem vs Palidor for Edgar)

One thing you should consider is the possibility of future expansion with class-specific bonuses, meaning that such classes could actually have an appreciable difference.

17 hours ago, BTB said:

One thing you should consider is the possibility of future expansion with class-specific bonuses, meaning that such classes could actually have an appreciable difference.

>_> You know I never think outside the box like that. Yeah, good point.

So basically like titles in Tales of Symphonia. This would basically like Esper equips bonuses.

Could be interesting, but I think I'd rather the names be mostly cosmetic.

One thing you could do is make it so that when you reset your EL's with Ultros, you can choose a list of these classes to effectively "auto distribute" the EL's how you want, instead of having to cash in 25 times.

Actually, I'd lean more towards classes functioning as a "hidden" mechanic that are only fully explained in the Unlockme or here.

What kind of class-specific bonuses are you thinking of? Sounds like you're thinking of very minute stuff, or simply minor things to help differentiate a class or two in a meaningful way.

You said you needed names for all possibilities. Those two & Bahamut Relm are missing.

They're definitely cracked builds, but then again, you gave a name to Alexander Celes and Terrato Mog.