Sign in to follow this  
Nesouk

Hello

4 posts in this topic

Hello.

So I was a member of Insane Difficulty back then tough I wasn't very active, I originally discover Insane Difficulty because of LandonRay's FFVIII Requiem Mod (which was the very first mod I have play), after that I also FFVI Brave New World and FFVII New Threat 2 mods that I have really enjoy, I found this site because I was looking for the Sin of Mana mod (someone that I follow on Youtube was doing it and it looks really interesting) for Seiken Densetsu 3.

As for modding I'm not really good at it but I have for project to create an FFIX mod in future I unfortunatly don't have all the time I wish for it.

PS : Also English is not my native language (I'm French) so please excuse me if I make some mistake in my posts.

Hey! Welcome - kinda, since you'll find a lot of familiar faces from ID here.

If you liked Requiem and FFVII NT, then I think you'll be hyped to hear that NT's modder, Sega Chief is brainstorming to make FFVIII New Threat! I know I am stoked about that one. Be sure to post your feedback there!

1 hour ago, Nesouk said:

Hello.

So I was a member of Insane Difficulty back then tough I wasn't very active, I originally discover Insane Difficulty because of LandonRay's FFVIII Requiem Mod (which was the very first mod I have play), after that I also FFVI Brave New World and FFVII New Threat 2 mods that I have really enjoy, I found this site because I was looking for the Sin of Mana mod (someone that I follow on Youtube was doing it and it looks really interesting) for Seiken Densetsu 3.

As for modding I'm not really good at it but I have for project to create an FFIX mod in future I unfortunatly don't have all the time I wish for it.

PS : Also English is not my native language (I'm French) so please excuse me if I make some mistake in my posts.

Hi. 

I think I remember a few of your posts. 

If that's the case, you should head over the the FFIX forum that's made for discussing a hack. At the very least, even if you can't necessarily finish your mod, you may be able to supply an idea or two that could make it in. 

That's actually pretty good for English, so don't worry about it. We have quite a few non-native English speakers. All are welcome here. 

57 minutes ago, Hart-Hunt said:

Hey! Welcome - kinda, since you'll find a lot of familiar faces from ID here.

If you liked Requiem and FFVII NT, then I think you'll be hyped to hear that NT's modder, Sega Chief is brainstorming to make FFVIII New Threat! I know I am stoked about that one. Be sure to post your feedback there!

I'm hype I dunno if he know that but a French modder named Mexico make a really good mod for FFVIII called FFVIII Reloaded (french only tough), that modify many aspect of the game and add some new feature such as new optionnal boss (tough no new models he had to reuse model that already exist), also rebalancing the game making interesting to play at any LV (you can basically either do Low LV, play normally or do everything at LV100 the mod would still be interesting) I think Sega Chief could check it out just to see (not to mention that for making this mod FFVII NT was one of mexico's inspiration ^^), but I'm interest to see what Sega Chief will do with FFVIII.

If that's the case, you should head over the the FFIX forum that's made for discussing a hack. At the very least, even if you can't necessarily finish your mod, you may be able to supply an idea or two that could make it in.

Interesting I will check this.

Thank you both.