Raidake

smrpg:a
Hidden Chests

5 posts in this topic

I just started playing version 8.0C and had some questions regarding hidden chests. I played vanilla SMRGP dozens of times and recall a hidden missable chest in the castle of mushroom kingdom. I didn't find such a chest in this version of the game. My questions are these:

Are there any permanently missable chests/ items/ equipment in v8?

If that chest is no longer there, has it changed to another location/ have other hidden chests changed locations?

To answer your first question, as far as I know, there are no missable chests/items/equipment in v8.  However, there are certain pieces of equipment that you only get once, so don't throw them away or sell them unless you're SURE you'll never want it again.

As far as where the hidden chests are, I'll just refer you to the following thread that ninjasdf was kind enough to bring back:

http://ngplus.net/InsaneDifficultyArchive/www.insanedifficulty.com/board/indexab10.html?/topic/7319-the-ultimate-game-content-spoiler-q-a-thread-v80/

If Your Enjoying V8 You'll LOVE V9 That's Coming Out Soon. Doomsday Streamed The Entire Beta/Alpha Of V9. But Sadly,The Videos Expired.

It Would Be Cool If Someone Could Somehow Post Those Videos On Youtube...

I don't know if this is still a problem, but I think there was a missable hidden chest in Nimbus Palace that actually changes into a different hidden chest in the same spot after you beat Valentina. (Game glitches can be weird at times.)

The hidden chest in the Mushroom Kingdom that was missable in the vanilla game was moved to a different spot in the room so you can still reach it later on.