Sign in to follow this  
Ludovician

Interest check - 1.3 Tournament 2017

Interest check - 1.3 Tournament 2017   6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in participating in a 1.3 Tournament in the near-ish future?

2. 2. If enough people are interested in the tournament, what style tournament would you prefer?

• Standard 1.3 ruleset
    • Modified/themed ruleset

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

Hi, all. I know it's been a while and interest in 1.3 has dwindled over the last few years, but I'd like to get an idea of how many people would be interesting in participating were I to run a 1.3 tournament in the near future.

could you please share the standard rules of the last tournament? I choose new rules just because I know jack shit about them

I'll find them sometime soon. For others who are unsure, the standard rules include total jp limits, br/fa limits, duplicate item restrictions, and so on. For the modified ruleset all that is still intact but I was also thinking of allowing one enemy-only class per team, for example. Other ideas are welcome.

On 10/4/2017 at 5:34 PM, Hart-Hunt said:

You forgot the most important part - All teams are controlled by the AI.

That is for a specific type of FFT tournament which is more about team building than playing the game. I am aware of that type of tournament, but I've also participated in a regular tournament as well.

On 1/11/2019 at 4:55 AM, ronlyn said:

I'm still half-expecting a full comeback of the 1.3 tournaments: lots of fun 

I wouldn't mind

if there were some new threads that that i was interested in, i would have posted on them but looking through the threads, this post interested me, and it was near the top of the first page. so why does it matter if i resurrect a thread that actually has content? i posted only the once after looking though most of the forums, because most threads are at least a year old, and a lot are just filled with people complaining or arguing because they dont know how to play certain mods. it would probably attract more people if you didnt try to shut people down for posting on threads. this community is being held together on life support by a few regulars and a few odd posts here and there from randoms.

I think you took that a bit too seriously. @Mishrak can speak for himself, but my guess he just found it amusing, or at least that is how I see it looking at his post.

This community is actually very alive and healthy, but it is now a days primarily experienced on our Discord server, with the homepage more acting in a supporting role, albeit an important one.

You are not being shut down. :]

Kaffe said all I was gonna say.

I was memeing at you not shutting you down. I’ll look forward to your reply in another four months :plzguy: