raics

Feedback and Suggestions

599 posts in this topic

I haven't played LUCT in quite sometime, but I recall something about losing skills on recruited characters/monsters if they had more than 4 or 5 skills. Something along those lines. If the skill was in the 5+ slot then they would lose them after the battle, right? Maybe my brain isn't remembering right. But there was something about that happening.

Edited by vhatever

16 hours ago, vhatever said:

I haven't played LUCT in quite sometime, but I recall something about losing skills on recruited characters/monsters if they had more than 4 or 5 skills. Something along those lines. If the skill was in the 5+ slot then they would lose them after the battle, right? Maybe my brain isn't remembering right. But there was something about that happening.

Yeah, but doing it with skills is a bit iffy and it's a ton of work.

could you tell me where to buy the Treatise on Seduction scroll (Demonpetal Dance)?

didnt find it in the deneb shop during coda/late act4(where the changelist said it should be)

only got the treatise  on technique

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for this ov mod,its really interesting and worth playing

im not a native speaker,sorry for my poor english

4 hours ago, kkllkkg said:

could you tell me where to buy the Treatise on Seduction scroll (Demonpetal Dance)?

Same as in vanilla game, the earliest where you can get one is from last story battle in barnicia castle, the grand staircase, it can drop from a female templar swordmaster but only from the level 17 enemy, if you're overleveled so so enemies are level 33+ it won't drop. You can also get it from 8th floor of hanging gardens, enraptured dreams, also from female templar swordmaster and also from lower level battle which is at 22, if you're over 34 in all classes so you can't trigger the low level battle anymore it can't be obtained at all.

I'll change it eventually and there will be more places you can get it from regardless of your level.

Hello raics, I just started trying One Vision and I'm loving it,
I don't mind checking the entire changelog version by version, that's what I do,
But I'm curious about if there is an unified change-list, thanks in advance,

7 hours ago, Squaresoft said:

Hello raics, I just started trying One Vision and I'm loving it,
I don't mind checking the entire changelog version by version, that's what I do,
But I'm curious about if there is an unified change-list, thanks in advance,

Sure, might not be fully up to date but checking two patches worth of notes is still easier than everything

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1T7TupkvrKhnH0HtmU2O_-csqQuYQrjHf?usp=sharing

Hey raics, I just tried updating both an older version of the mod and a vanilla ISO to 0.945, but Ocionne seems to have lost the ability to change into her Dragonborn class. Any idea why that might've happened?

1 hour ago, Rucession said:

Hey raics, I just tried updating both an older version of the mod and a vanilla ISO to 0.945, but Ocionne seems to have lost the ability to change into her Dragonborn class. Any idea why that might've happened?

Thanks, I do have an idea why that happened and it won't be hard to fix.

Thank you Raics for this great mod. Maybe I am really bad at this game, but I am stuck on killing Nybas for the first time (chapter 1). I tried to power level, tried to gank the undead, bring 3 healers, bumrush the necromancer, nothing seems to work. I always end up getting my party member killed. Should I be expecting to lose some characters and plan for this? How have others done this? I could just ignore that map I suppose.

9 hours ago, Willus said:

Thank you Raics for this great mod. Maybe I am really bad at this game, but I am stuck on killing Nybas for the first time (chapter 1). I tried to power level, tried to gank the undead, bring 3 healers, bumrush the necromancer, nothing seems to work. I always end up getting my party member killed. Should I be expecting to lose some characters and plan for this? How have others done this? I could just ignore that map I suppose.

That map is now higher level than before and the npcs in the scene after krysaro will mention there's no hurry in doing it, just to give you a stronger hint that the map is optional and doing it can be postponed until the end of the chapter when your level is higher and you can have better gear. As casters are the biggest problem in that map, the easiest way to do it is gearing up a few warriors or knights for maximum magic resistance and going for nybbeth while the rest of the team keeps other units occupied, and by keeping occupied I don't mean exorcising them, as nybbeth will then just summon fresh ones close to him, which will make killing him harder for your strike team.

Hi. I played your mod when it was version 0.92 and I have been keeping track of your updates. I decided to try the version 095.a. but when I load my old save (0.92) a few unique characters have lost their unique sprites and returned to the vanilla ones like Folcurt or Felicia and some are differents like Sara which now is a roque. I tried modding both the 0.92a rom and a clean rom and in both I have the same problem. Did you change the sprites in a udpate and I was unaware of that?.

1 hour ago, Darius87 said:

Hi. I played your mod when it was version 0.92 and I have been keeping track of your updates. I decided to try the version 095.a. but when I load my old save (0.92) a few unique characters have lost their unique sprites and returned to the vanilla ones like Folcurt or Felicia and some are differents like Sara which now is a roque. I tried modding both the 0.92a rom and a clean rom and in both I have the same problem. Did you change the sprites in a udpate and I was unaware of that?.

Yes, I reverted some of the more radical changes to vanilla by popular demand. However, you can now use a generator sheet that spits out CWC codes that let you customize everyone to your liking, you can find the link to the generator in the readme or here in the first post.

There is something that I always wondered, can the evasion cap be lowered? Characters that focus on evasion have a hard time surviving because the 40% side and 55% back caps are too high, expecially if you consider that there is 100 % hit attacks already like Mighty strike, Tremendous shot and a lot of finishing strikes. There is ways to deal with evasive characters already. Can the caps be removed or at least reduced to something like 10% front, 20% side, 30% back? That would make evasive builds more appealing.

2 hours ago, Darius87 said:

There is something that I always wondered, can the evasion cap be lowered? Characters that focus on evasion have a hard time surviving because the 40% side and 55% back caps are too high, expecially if you consider that there is 100 % hit attacks already like Mighty strike, Tremendous shot and a lot of finishing strikes. There is ways to deal with evasive characters already. Can the caps be removed or at least reduced to something like 10% front, 20% side, 30% back? That would make evasive builds more appealing.

It's probably possible, but that's a major system change and likely not easy to do.

33 minutes ago, Darius87 said:

I see, so I guess you won´t even consider to change it in your mod ,right?

Already have a pretty long to-do list, and this change would be a double edged sword, trying to hit evasive enemies might become a bit too annoying on the player side and they already tend to have a speed, accuracy or mobility advantage over the heavy ones, they aren't meant to match their survivability too. If they aren't durable enough to function, it can be tweaked in other ways without introducing system wide changes. Because if you finally cornered that annoying archer you expect it to go down to your berserker without too much struggle.

Yoo raics

Thanks for ur modding I really enjoying it

But now I hv no idea where to find this ars magna recipe as before it dropped in chapter 1

But now Im having hard time to find it

Or hv u changed it?

1 hour ago, Cake said:

Yoo raics

Thanks for ur modding I really enjoying it

But now I hv no idea where to find this ars magna recipe as before it dropped in chapter 1

But now Im having hard time to find it

Or hv u changed it?

Yes, it was never meant to drop in that place, now that I redid those battles it doesn't anymore. It was meant to be bought from Deneb's shop and that's where you could always find it.

6 hours ago, Cake said:

Is it available after coda?

I'm currently in chapter 4 but it seems deneb doesn't sell it

No, it's after the Heim battles.

Hey raics

It seems shaman class won't level up

Is it a bug or did I miss some information bout this mod