raics

Feedback and Suggestions

430 posts in this topic

I'd like to say that you are doing an awesome work with the game and i'm having tons of fun replaying it.

I also would like to ask you if is it possible to give Hobyrim access to some special classes, especially Knight Commander?

I want to give him access to this class and maybe other, since its a shame he doesn't have his own special class.

I'd appreciate if you could send me the codes or maybe show me how can i do it. 

1 hour ago, Zanmato said:

I'd like to say that you are doing an awesome work with the game and i'm having tons of fun replaying it.

I also would like to ask you if is it possible to give Hobyrim access to some special classes, especially Knight Commander?

I want to give him access to this class and maybe other, since its a shame he doesn't have his own special class.

I'd appreciate if you could send me the codes or maybe show me how can i do it. 

Sure, I'll send you a pm with the KC code later.

Edited by raics

3 hours ago, raics said:

Sure, I'll send you a pm with the KC code later.

Ty very much.

Hey
If I wanted to remove all Phalanx abilites from my game.
How do I do that?

Also is it possible to remove the 3-turn-Death-timer aka have your own units get removed from battle and lose a life instantly, when life drops to 0?
Would be nice.

Finally thanks again for all this great work.

It's fairly easy to do with a multiwrite CWC code that disables the skill for use by any class, I'll make one when I got time and send you a PM.

If death timers can be removed, I wouldn't know how to do it.