MallowNimbus

V9 Beta?

9 posts in this topic

It's true that I have that version and the videos of when I streamed it.  However, those are locked away in "the vault", never to be seen again.  The next time you see version 9 will either be one final beta from DK or the actual v9 release.  I know he's taking forever, but please be patient.  He should be coming back to finish this soon :)

To tide you over, have you beaten everything in the hard mode of v8? What about earlier versions?  All the ones still around are available in the download section.

5 minutes ago, Doomsday31415 said:

It's true that I have that version and the videos of when I streamed it.  However, those are locked away in "the vault", never to be seen again.  The next time you see version 9 will either be one final beta from DK or the actual v9 release.  I know he's taking forever, but please be patient.  He should be coming back to finish this soon :)

To tide you over, have you beaten everything in the hard mode of v8? What about earlier versions?  All the ones still around are available in the download section.

Okay. Thanks For The Answer! I Guess I Could Play The Other Versions! Thanks!

8 minutes ago, WolfthorneLives said:

I have the version 9 Beta on my cell phone, I can throw up a few videos if Doomsday doesnt mind.

Assuming you're talking about the videos of me playing the beta, I think it's best for everyone involved to not watch those videos.  It will spoil some of the experience from actually playing v9.

That's why those videos are staying in the vault... nothing would be gained by watching them now.

No not the videos of you streaming man, I have the V9 beta itself. I just dont want to record and post anything on Youtube if Dk or yourself arent okay with it being shown.

Edited by WolfthorneLives
Spelling

Ah, you mean the v9 alpha.  I know at the time it was called the beta, but at this point it's better referred to as the alpha.  The beta was only given to me to test (I streamed my test of it).  It's very different from the alpha, and much closer to what the release will look like.

Someone already posted the v9 alpha a few days ago actually.  With that in mind, I don't see any reason to say no to someone wanting to make some videos of it.  Just remember to mention in the video that it's the alpha, not the final release.

1 hour ago, Doomsday31415 said:

Ah, you mean the v9 alpha.  I know at the time it was called the beta, but at this point it's better referred to as the alpha.  The beta was only given to me to test (I streamed my test of it).  It's very different from the alpha, and much closer to what the release will look like.

Someone already posted the v9 alpha a few days ago actually.  With that in mind, I don't see any reason to say no to someone wanting to make some videos of it.  Just remember to mention in the video that it's the alpha, not the final release.

Sounds good to me, thank you for the clarification. I havent done any videos of it yet so ill be sure to include that it is an alpha version if and when I do upload any gameplay.

Edited by WolfthorneLives