Sign in to follow this  
FFTA

Another Admin Checking in

7 posts in this topic

Hello all! 

So glad to see the community expanding and creating great things. 

Could not be happier to be a part of the creation of this wonderful new website, and cannot wait to see it flourish over the next couple of years. 

~ FFTA

"I wonder when Raven will shitpost on my Greetings topic?" wondered FFTA, reveling in long-gone years when the two enjoyed many a fun conversement.  "It'd be some jolly good fun were he to just come around again!"

He remembered all those excellent times:  The exchanges on FFH and ID, the conversations on skype, that time Raven cucked him out of making an event editor for FFT, and as such he wondered with glee, "When will it be time for me?"

But, sadly, it was not to be.  For Raven, in his merryment-decay, had his heart shrink three sizes that day, as he decided: There would be no shitpost, not one, for FFTA.

4 minutes ago, RavenOfRazgriz said:

"I wonder when Raven will shitpost on my Greetings topic?" wondered FFTA, reveling in long-gone years when the two enjoyed many a fun conversement.  "It'd be some jolly good fun were he to just come around again!"

He remembered all those excellent times:  The exchanges on FFH and ID, the conversations on skype, that time Raven cucked him out of making an event editor for FFT, and as such he wondered with glee, "When will it be time for me?"

But, sadly, it was not to be.  For Raven, in his merryment-decay, had his heart shrink three sizes that day, as he decided: There would be no shitpost, not one, for FFTA.

This is amazing, thank you.

Never forgave you for the easyvent cuck. 

Love you nonetheless 😂

1 minute ago, FFTA said:

This is amazing, thank you.

Never forgave you for the easyvent cuck. 

Love you nonetheless 😂

Don't worry, I turned around and cucked myself right back by making a brand new EasyVent all over again, so we're even.

17 hours ago, RavenOfRazgriz said:

Don't worry, I turned around and cucked myself right back by making a brand new EasyVent all over again, so we're even.

Can you elaborate? 

3 minutes ago, RavenOfRazgriz said:

Awesome. The GUI improved a lot. 

I still have an AIO type GUI for it which does similar stuff but I have no reason to finish it because yours is there. haha