Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tacticalcraptical

Two Questions...

4 posts in this topic

First, about how how many hours does it take for most people to get through Darkness Within.

Second, I have grown accustomed to playing FF4 with this mod: http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2232/  which claims it should work with nearly any other hack.  It basically alows for running on the map, passing turns in battle, show ATB instead of HP.  Does anyone happen to know whether or not these to mods work together?

Game is about the same length as the original, maybe slightly shorter if you're familiar with the mechanics.

I would imagine the running option of the mod would work, but I'm not too sure about the other stuff. I didn't do too much to the battle engine, so I'm skeptical to say yes or no. All I'll say is if you try it and weird stuff starts happening that it probably doesn't work. :P

Thanks for the response! I did try it with the mod and it seemed fine at first, which is why I asked because I didn't want to get way down the road and run into issues and start over. But then things suddenly started getting whacky real fast! lol  Excited for the mod though, thanks for creating it!

Define wacky? A common issue with this mod is that the correct version of the game is not patched and things don't behave correctly. Glad you're excited though; hope you enjoy. :)