FireBlaze420

Question about version 8.

4 posts in this topic

Thus my first time playing this mod for the game.

I've been enjoying it so far, but something that's I've noticed is during normal battle's is the music that's playing in the area is playing during combat Rather then the normal Battle theme.

Is that normal or was it removed for space reasons?

I just always liked the OG Battle theme lol.

Darkkefka could answer this better than me since this was a change I've only heard him explain a few times in the past, but the battle music was removed for technical reasons.  It's definitely normal and not a bug.

I liked the music too, but I believe it didn't work right with the revival or something.  I hope you enjoy the game regardless :D

Edited by Doomsday31415

3 hours ago, Doomsday31415 said:

Darkkefka could answer this better than me since this was a change I've only heard him explain a few times in the past, but the battle music was removed for technical reasons.  It's definitely normal and not a bug.

I liked the music too, but I believe it didn't work right with the revival or something.  I hope you enjoy the game regardless :D

Same but it wasn't really bothersome for me. What did bother me was the master's theme from paper mario not playing during his fight which was a bit disappointing but I know it was probably due to technical reasons too.

1 minute ago, Darkcelestrian said:

Same but it wasn't really bothersome for me. What did bother me was the master's theme from paper mario not playing during his fight which was a bit disappointing but I know it was probably due to technical reasons too.

While it's true that there's very limited space for music, I'd sooner attribute that one to laziness...

(to be fair, DK adds all these songs manually, and it's really impressive how good they come out)

Edited by Doomsday31415