MountainSageValentine

Potential bugs and glitches

7 posts in this topic

Alright I'm going to report this because I don't know if it's a glitch or what at first I thought it was a modification of the mod that i didn't realise and if fury of the fight I didn't ask myself about it but you don't mention it in the download description and I'm pretty sure it wasn't the case prior to this fight but during my fight against Metatron I realise that I could use items with my demons and not only the MC however I also note that sometime I could sometime I couldn't and I could use any item and it perfectly works it doesn't cause any negative side effect or whatever glitch.

Don't think it's a glitch tough being a fly don't prevent you for using your skills it just reduce your stats and make your vulnerable against Expel, but in the original game Dante couldn't be turn into a Fly I'm actually amaze the game can handle Dante's move while he is a Fly ^^

Haha awe, fly Dante is adorable.  Yeah I suppose I lucked out on fly Dante not causing problems.  The Fiends in general tend to have specially rigged animations that can lead to issues when you try to use them elsewhere, too.

On 11/12/2017 at 8:05 AM, Nesouk said:

during my fight against Metatron I realise that I could use items with my demons and not only the MC however I also note that sometime I could sometime I couldn't

Ah, yeah, I'm guessing it's because you were Muted.  There's a known glitch right now where Mute can allow demons to use items.  I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.