Sign in to follow this  
Rykon-V73

2 bothering things

5 posts in this topic

First is Amayzee Dayzee. I am strong enough to fight it, but it recovers health, after my attack against it. I can use a Poison Mushroom for an extra advantage, but I'm not sure.

Second is about the Dragon Claw. While it's in the Sea or Sunken Ship areas, I had no luck. I kept finding it and nothing. Where is it?

13 minutes ago, Rykon-V73 said:

First is Amayzee Dayzee. I am strong enough to fight it, but it recovers health, after my attack against it. I can use a Poison Mushroom for an extra advantage, but I'm not sure.

Second is about the Dragon Claw. While it's in the Sea or Sunken Ship areas, I had no luck. I kept finding it and nothing. Where is it?

I Don't Know About Amayzee Dayzee Because I've Never Fought Her Because Of How Annoying That Enemy Is.

You Get The Dragon Claw After Catching Kyogre,Groudon,And Rayquaza(And Maybe Latias And Latios)

Use a poison mushroom then use peach's ultima. Don't attack it after using peach's ultima, instead heal so you don't get one shotted. Next turn use peach's ultima again and it'll most likely run away, if it doesn't then heal the party again and on the third turn use ultima and it'll most likely die, that is because peach's ultima deals damage beyond 9999 and combined with poison will whittle it's hp down. If you're getting one shotted anyway then get better armor before fighting it or pray it misses peach for the second turn. You still have a chance to get golden flowers if it runs away tho so you should probably go for that. The dragon claw is an item you get from May after catching all the pokemon she wants you to catch. 

Edited by Darkcelestrian