Sign in to follow this  
Rykon-V73

Bothersome thing

3 posts in this topic

I did find the first 3 pokemon, but there are more to find. I looked in the Insane Difficulty for additional info, but some threads crash. Can someone tell me where the pokemon are?

some pokemon are hidden in areas you have already been thru or will go thru eventually....... be sure to look all over especially in seemingly pointless passages and in due time you will find them all

Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf are all in different spots throughout the world map, one being in the place you meet Mallow's tadpole grandfather all the way at the bottom right leading to the next room, one in the first place you fought croco and the other I can't remember but it's not too hard to find. Once you find them all you have to go to areas with dark pink rooms that seemingly have nothing in it to fight can catch them.

Palkia, dialga, giratina, and arceus are all in the nimbus area. Latios and Latias can be encountered after you find kyogre, groudon and rayquaza and have a chance to find either one of them everytime you encounter a hidden monster. Best way to find latios and latias is to keep encountering amayzee dayzee's at the end of roseway and running from the flower until the pokemon shows up.

Edited by Darkcelestrian