Sign in to follow this  
pogeymanz

"Topics" section of home page should show forum info

4 posts in this topic

I don't know how hard it would be, but it would be nice if the home page's "Topics" section (the one that shows which threads have recent posts), would also show some kind of info about which forum the thread is in. There's a thread right now called "Feedback and Suggestions" in there and I'd love to read about feedback and suggestions if it's relevant to one of the mods I enjoy. If it's for a mod I haven't played, then I don't really care.

Nope. I just tried it now. It's nice. The only problem (for me) is that I often browse the site without being logged in. I can understand, though, how having the Unread Content kind of makes my complaint/suggestion seem redundant or not worth the effort.

3 hours ago, pogeymanz said:

Nope. I just tried it now. It's nice. The only problem (for me) is that I often browse the site without being logged in. I can understand, though, how having the Unread Content kind of makes my complaint/suggestion seem redundant or not worth the effort.

It does, because it has afaik most filters that you ask for. But hey, as I see it, you got exactly what you asked in record time. :sir: