smrpg fan07

Pokemon

28 posts in this topic

On 21/11/2017 at 9:00 PM, Doomsday31415 said:

Sorry but that don't worked. Also i'm searching: Celebi, Mespirit, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus. Also i already beated both boss rushes.

17 hours ago, Doomsday31415 said:

Considering v9 hasn't been released yet, I'm not sure what to say...

I'm talking about the public beta release. I want to beat Dawn.  I need: Celebi and Arceus. The others took me 1 MONTH OF TIME.

On 26/11/2017 at 5:20 PM, Doomsday31415 said:

The pokemon are in the same location as v8.  Celebi's in the Forest Maze and Arceus is around in Nimbus Land.

I catched Celebi but i runned in ALL of Nimbus Land and Castle, but i don't find arceus. Also the beta of v9 is amazing! More than 5000 HP and new specials like Armageddon!

I don't remember which one is which, but at some point, there's a pokemon where the Shy Away originally was on the invisible path.  The other location is at the end of Nimbus Castle, where Mario jumps into the abyss.

On 28/11/2017 at 2:29 PM, Doomsday31415 said:

I don't remember which one is which, but at some point, there's a pokemon where the Shy Away originally was on the invisible path.  The other location is at the end of Nimbus Castle, where Mario jumps into the abyss.

Yeah, you're right. Also i think that the Super Bosses are really hard. Also i started a new game and i beated it with level 40. :trollface: Do you have something specific to help me with Uxie? Version 8 hard mode. Because i don't played that version in 1 year.

Also my equipment: Mario: Galaxy Shell, Galaxy Shirt and Galaxy Ring. Peach:Shadow Ring Galaxy Gown and Galaxy Ring.  Bowser: Dragon Claw Galaxy Shell and Galaxy Ring.  Geno:Bombs Away Galaxy Cape and Galaxy Ring Mallow: Iron Duke Galaxy Robe and Galaxy Ring.

Captura de pantalla de 2017-11-29 21:40:36.png

Captura de pantalla de 2017-11-29 21:40:33.png

Edited by smrpg fan07
Correction of words

trust me armageddon is THE ULTIMATE LAST RESORT as your max FP gets decreased by a whopping 30 PERMANENTLY upon use so yea, now as for fighting dawn i have a question for you........... how the hell are you having trouble fighting uxie with literally the best gear in the game? just hit it a few times and then spam a pokeball just like the others............. and with the ultimate equipment thats really all u need is a couple decent timed attacks to widdle it down enough............... also, is this v9 ur playing or v8 because if its v9 then u need to slap that soul dew on geno or mallow, go beat magus/schala which with that gear is a joke and give peach the item u win from them and then ur set until u can catch dialga and palkia which are required to catch arceus but they wont become available until uxie mespirit and azelf are caught

13 hours ago, LongSword25 said:

trust me armageddon is THE ULTIMATE LAST RESORT as your max FP gets decreased by a whopping 30 PERMANENTLY upon use so yea, now as for fighting dawn i have a question for you........... how the hell are you having trouble fighting uxie with literally the best gear in the game? just hit it a few times and then spam a pokeball just like the others............. and with the ultimate equipment thats really all u need is a couple decent timed attacks to widdle it down enough............... also, is this v9 ur playing or v8 because if its v9 then u need to slap that soul dew on geno or mallow, go beat magus/schala which with that gear is a joke and give peach the item u win from them and then ur set until u can catch dialga and palkia which are required to catch arceus but they wont become available until uxie mespirit and azelf are caught

That's what I was wondering too lol. 

Edited by Darkcelestrian

Armageddon is a pretty useful last resource. It deals guaranteed 30,000 damage. I'm kinda guessing due to the damage counter only displaying like this "3000". Does the blue '3' means that the damage dealt is in the range of the 30K's and a green '2' means that's on the 20K's?

8 hours ago, MuteCitizenMaster said:

Armageddon is a pretty useful last resource. It deals guaranteed 30,000 damage. I'm kinda guessing due to the damage counter only displaying like this "3000". Does the blue '3' means that the damage dealt is in the range of the 30K's and a green '2' means that's on the 20K's?

my guess is yes............ thankfully when/if the "true" v9 gets released that issue should be resolved as DK found a way to remedy that situation

2 hours ago, LongSword25 said:

my guess is yes............ thankfully when/if the "true" v9 gets released that issue should be resolved as DK found a way to remedy that situation

I guess he just re-sprites the 3 as a '30' or something. Since Psychopath isn't a thing anymore (at least I think so), blue digits are no longer used, right?

It's actually much more complicated than just changing a single sprite.  The damage output was modified to display ##.#K if the damage is greater than 9999.

I don't know what to say but i don't need more than my equipment. Also can someone help with Uxie? Because it's hard to find. And NOT the cave because i know it's  in Booster Pass. And if someone talks spanish it would be good.

19 hours ago, LongSword25 said:

I'm in both but in v9 i have caught Uxie 1 month ago and as for v8 i'm in hard mode and i downloaded it just 3 days ago, and i don't have a good memory so i don't even remember where i find uxie after sleeping in monstro town.

3 hours ago, smrpg fan07 said:

I don't know what to say but i don't need more than my equipment. Also can someone help with Uxie? Because it's hard to find. And NOT the cave because i know it's  in Booster Pass. And if someone talks spanish it would be good.

Uxie se encuentra al final del camino secreto en Forest Maze (Left, Left, Straight, Right). Una vez que la encuentras, su cueva está en Booster Pass.

21 hours ago, MuteCitizenMaster said:

Uxie se encuentra al final del camino secreto en Forest Maze (Left, Left, Straight, Right). Una vez que la encuentras, su cueva está en Booster Pass.

Gracias MuteCitizenMaster porque ya pude lograr vencer a Dawn. Y a la chica misteriosa como se puede luchar contra ella porque ya venci a Rosalina y a Terra. Y lo mismo por Red ya que venci a Dawn y a May.

Edited by smrpg fan07

Para pelear con "Mysterious Girl" tienes que vencer al jefe de Star Hill (la que necesitas el fertilizante para abrir la puerta al lado de Rosalina). Para pelear contra Red, creo que tienes que vencer a May y a Dawn. Y creo que capturar a Celebi. Pero no estoy muy seguro.

1 hour ago, MuteCitizenMaster said:

Para pelear con "Mysterious Girl" tienes que vencer al jefe de Star Hill (la que necesitas el fertilizante para abrir la puerta al lado de Rosalina). Para pelear contra Red, creo que tienes que vencer a May y a Dawn. Y creo que capturar a Celebi. Pero no estoy muy seguro.

Practicamente los tres jefes de Star Hill son Rosalina, porque luego del boss rush apareces en una zona de Star Hill la cual es inaccesible, Goddess, La cual es Una maldita ya que me costo 40 intentos para vencerla por su "Cloudy Heaven", Y Rydia (perdon por spoilers). Por cierto, cual arma de Mario te parece mejor: Galaxy Shell o Galaxy Hammer?