Sign in to follow this  
the_E_y_Es_o_0

the_E_y_Es' Longplay

9 posts in this topic

Starting my own thread for this cause I'm a narcissistic son of a gun. Upload takes forever so the chapters will be slow to arrive. Here's the playlist:

Edited by the_E_y_Es_o_0
link fixed

New chapter added. I think I'll do a debuff/physical build, invest in Iyomante, get that Mind's Eye. That ought to increase my chances of survival. I'll also be doing the Yosuga route, since TDE has been done by everyone and their mother. Looking forward to Futomimi fight.

On 3/1/2018 at 8:14 PM, the_E_y_Es_o_0 said:

New chapter added. I think I'll do a debuff/physical build, invest in Iyomante, get that Mind's Eye. That ought to increase my chances of survival. I'll also be doing the Yosuga route, since TDE has been done by everyone and their mother. Looking forward to Futomimi fight.

Lucifer is pretty much the best boss of the mod tough ^^, sound interesting I admit that I never use statut effect with the MC I always leave that to the demons.

On 05/01/2018 at 2:00 AM, zombero said:

You sir, are the GRRM of Nocturne Hardtype LPs.

It comes naturally. :P

On 06/01/2018 at 7:51 AM, Nesouk said:

Lucifer is pretty much the best boss of the mod tough ^^, sound interesting I admit that I never use statut effect with the MC I always leave that to the demons.

Hmm, guess I'll have to do TDE later. Yeah I always leave the buff/debuff to the demons so I figured I'd try something different. I might change my build later tho. But I'm really big on Yosuga so I'm definitely keeping that. They're the coolest bunch in the game.

'Nother chapter in. I need to pay more attention to the magatama movements, so I can learn their skills whenever possible. @zombero Since you revised the magatamas I suppose you also changed the level requirement for their skills, eh? Anyway I could've probably learned Berserk at my last lvl up...

8 hours ago, the_E_y_Es_o_0 said:

Hmm, guess I'll have to do TDE later. Yeah I always leave the buff/debuff to the demons so I figured I'd try something different. I might change my build later tho. But I'm really big on Yosuga so I'm definitely keeping that. They're the coolest bunch in the game.

'Nother chapter in. I need to pay more attention to the magatama movements, so I can learn their skills whenever possible. @zombero Since you revised the magatamas I suppose you also changed the level requirement for their skills, eh? Anyway I could've probably learned Berserk at my last lvl up...

Well after all for TDE you can just keep a save right before enter the Kagutsuchi Tower go get the Yosuga Ending then come back to that save and fight all the Fiends and completing the Labyrinth of Amala ^^.

I can confirm Zombero change LV requirement for some skills the one I notice the most because I was aiming for it is Magma Axis which is LV70 now if I remember correctly while it was LV65 on the original, but there is many new skills for MC anyway.

1 hour ago, Nesouk said:

Well after all for TDE you can just keep a save right before enter the Kagutsuchi Tower go get the Yosuga Ending then come back to that save and fight all the Fiends and completing the Labyrinth of Amala ^^.

True. I should make sure to fight the Fiends while they're available, IIRC you can miss out (permanently) on some of them, like the Hellbiker for instance. I think there's a window of opportunity for each Fiend. I'm not sure how that works, though.

1 hour ago, Nesouk said:

I can confirm Zombero change LV requirement for some skills the one I notice the most because I was aiming for it is Magma Axis which is LV70 now if I remember correctly while it was LV65 on the original, but there is many new skills for MC anyway.

Ah, I heard about the new and improved Magma Axis. Well I'm sure the new setups are reasonable. Thanks for the heads up.

On 24/01/2018 at 10:52 PM, the_E_y_Es_o_0 said:

True. I should make sure to fight the Fiends while they're available, IIRC you can miss out (permanently) on some of them, like the Hellbiker for instance. I think there's a window of opportunity for each Fiend. I'm not sure how that works, though.

Actually no when a fiend appears he never dissappear in fact in Speedrun TDE Hard Mod most of the fiends are fought near the end of the game.

17 hours ago, Nesouk said:

Actually no when a fiend appears he never dissappear in fact in Speedrun TDE Hard Mod most of the fiends are fought near the end of the game.

I see. That's good to know, thx.