Sign in to follow this  
Kjata

Obligatory Introduction Thread

8 posts in this topic

Now I normally hate these threads, but between the new site and my shiny new forum role, I guess I should probably introduce myself.

I am an Aries. I enjoy long walks on a moonlit beach. I enjoy table top gaming more than video games. I'm sorta drunk as of writing this, and I smoke menthols. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Uhhh... Fuck it, that's good enough.

Edited by Kjata

How long have you been smoking menthols?  When I used to smoke I did them for a while but they started to give me coughing fits. When I switched back to regular cigs things improved.  Just curious how they have been for you.

Kjata drinks AND smokes methols.  We are now brothers.  Give me a Yuengling and a pack of Newports and I'm golden.

5 hours ago, Xontract said:

How long have you been smoking menthols?  When I used to smoke I did them for a while but they started to give me coughing fits. When I switched back to regular cigs things improved.  Just curious how they have been for you.

Like 7 years or so.

18 hours ago, ninjasdf said:

Kjata drinks AND smokes methols.  We are now brothers.  Give me a Yuengling and a pack of Newports and I'm golden.

Yuengling? I live close to the Yuengling plant, you should visit it sometime :P

19 hours ago, Kjata said:

Like 7 years or so.

It just might be the fact that I have sinus problems, even after quitting it hasn't helped that much.