Xainn

Please help experienced players

30 posts in this topic

Any damage dealt beyond 30k is wasted.  In other words, 10k+10k+10k has the same effect as 14k+14k+30k.  Ideally, you'll want to take a life every two hits.

P.S. v9 will fix this and also makes Mario optional.

2 minutes ago, Doomsday31415 said:

Any damage dealt beyond 30k is wasted.  In other words, 10k+10k+10k has the same effect as 14k+14k+30k.  Ideally, you'll want to take a life every two hits.

P.S. v9 will fix this and also makes Mario optional.

I wish so bad I could get my hands on the v9 Beta or Alpha.. you lucky person you. It feels completely and totally unfair that some people were able to get it and others aren't, whose to say some of us aren't just as big of fans of the work as others T>T.. Just being able to see the true damage of the hits and remove Mario from the party are exceptional options I wish they could be added to V8 xD

Edited by Xainn

1 minute ago, Xainn said:

I wish so bad I could get my hands on the v9 Beta or Alpha.. you lucky person you.

P.P.S.: You're talking to the reason those changes exist in v9.

3 minutes ago, Doomsday31415 said:

P.P.S.: You're talking to the reason those changes exist in v9.

Oh I don't mean you specifically, I just mean in general. I was a huge fan of the work for a long time and no internet for a while and missed the V9 open test, it sucks. It's not like no longer making it public took the file from people so Idk why make it no longer public if he's busy for the past 6-9 months. Simply seeing true damage is beyond intriguing in my opinion, it sucks not being able to. Did I perfect time that Ultima? I'm not sure if it hits 9999 on the 2ndary timing aswell.

Edited by Xainn

8 minutes ago, Xainn said:

Oh I don't mean you specifically, I just mean in general. I was a huge fan of the work for a long time and no internet for a while and missed the V9 open test, it sucks. It's not like no longer making it public took the file from people so Idk why make it no longer public if he's busy for the past 6-9 months. Simply seeing true damage is beyond intriguing in my opinion, it sucks not being able to. Did I perfect time that Ultima? I'm not sure if it hits 9999 on the 2ndary timing aswell.

Regarding Ultima, either you perfectly time it or you don't deal 9999.