Sign in to follow this  
Windows X

FFT: WOTL - Valeria 1.5 "Ivalice Reborn" (With Valeria Job System completed)

31 posts in this topic

Valeria 1.5.1 is out now with cure spells fixed. I forget that formula used in cure spells requires status infliction so I'll put Regen status back now. I'll also make Archer's Venom Strike and Oily Strike to have 100% status infliction too.

These changes are made before releasing on X'Mas and it seems I made some mistakes there. I also have something left to be done too which is Time Mage skill set and reworked Arcanist abilities. Now Time Magicks will be more powerful from 0.25-0.5x damage to 0.35-0.65x damage. I also fixed missing information about added effect status too.

-Added missing effect information on reworked skills
-Changed Venom Strike/Oily Strike to have 100% status infliction again
-Changed Tornado ability to always inflict Slow status on hit but will not affect unit with Slow status immunity
-Decreased hit rate of Gravity ability (190 -> 180) and increased damage factor (25 -> 35)
-Fixed Cure/Cura/Curaga spells not working because status infliction is required so Regen status was added back
-Increased damage factor of Graviga ability (50 -> 65) and reverted effect area back to 1
-Increased damage factor of Poison ability (12 -> 20)
-Increased hit rate of Haste/Slow ability (180 -> 200)

FFT: WotL - Valeria 1.5.1 (PSP USA) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/d9hd0dekfzadqy2
FFT: WotL - Valeria 1.5.1 (PSP EUR) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/ufc9wfixg496m64

Tornado may not deal much damage but at least it's stronger than original Gravity and can Slow enemies too which can be very useful in some situation. :)

FFT: WOTL Valeria 1.5.2 - Pillars of Magicks re-balance

Hi everyone. I hope you enjoy FFT Valeria 1.5 update. There's a lot of changes that help us reacher to the ideal of every job and abilities are useful without game breaking balance. However, it seems balancing spells is yet to be completed.

In my 1.5 run, I noticed a few things that needed to be addressed which are.

1. I never see Blind/Silence status infliction applied to my units. My best bet is Thief swinging Blind Knife/Mage Masher to inflict one but I haven't seen that yet from few story battles I can have
2. Summoner uses only basic spells because Titan has too long CT to cast on my units
3. Protectja/Shellja/Hasteja/Slowja spells are useless because it takes longer CT and MP cost for no effective gain to use over basic spells
4. Summon > Black/White Magicks in terms of HP damage/recovery and Toad/Death spell won't be enough to cover it

Moogle and Faerie can heal pretty well and Summon has good enough damage and high level summon can outclass black magicks signficantly. The main reason I use White Magicks is for party buff and revive now.

Some people also addressed issues about increased CT in WOTL's summon so I think this will be a good opportunitiy to re-balance magicks again for these four main jobs.

[White Mage]

Cure spells will have radius and vertical expanding on every tier for wider range of use. Curaga with 3 radius and Curaja with 4 radius that won't heal enemies will be very useful.

In compensation of expanding radius on -ga and -ja tier, healing factor was changed from 30/40/60/100 to 25/35/50/100 and hit rate was changed from 255/240/220/200 to 200/220/240/255.

I also changed Protect/Shell to have CT 4 with hit rate 180 and Protectja/Shellja to have CT 2 with hit rate 240 making -ja tier buff becoming more useful. Holy won't have chance to inflict Silence status anymore.

Since permanent Reraise is no longer available, I decided to revamp revive mechanics to decrease MP cost of Raise, CT of Arise and buff hit rate/CT Reraise to be more useful fitting 1000JP to learn.

[Black Mage]

As Black Magicks already have spells like Toad and Death with strong status infliction, I decided to revamp spells in 4-tier Black Magicks with chance to inflict status and range as below.

-Radius and Vertical will keep expanding on every tier like improved Cure spells
-All 4-tier spells will have chance to inflict status (Fire - Blind, Thunder - Silence, Blizzard - Stop)
-Specific boosts for Thunder (less CT) and Blizzard (more damage) will be removed

This way, ja spell will hit at closer level to Leviathan with the same radius and vertical and have the same MP cost. Summon won't hit allies and have longer CT but Black magicks has chance to inflict status and have shorter CT.

Since story battles has a few black mages too, you'll come across one of them casting spell to inflict Blind/Silence/Stop status more often making Echo Herb/Eye Drops being more useful to have.

Since status infliction won't have high chance to trigger, there shouldn't be difficulty spike with these changes. Flare will cost 50MP and has 46 damage factor for effective re-balance too.

[Time Mage]

Haste/Slow to have CT 4 with hit rate 180 and Hasteja/Slowja to have CT 2 with hit rate 240 making -ja tier buff becoming more cost effective like changes I applied to White Magicks.

Gravity/Graviga sems to perform fine so I'll leave as is for now. Meteor however was weaken a lot from PSX version with 60 damage factor so I'll buff this one up a bit to 45.

[Summoner]

PSX version has basic summon at CT 4, Titan at CT 5, and even Bahamut will have CT 10 only which make Summon a lot slower to use without Swiftness in WOTL.

I thought it was finely balanced personally but some people who played PSX version before may find it too slow to use so I decided to decrease CT of most Summon abilities with some adjustments.

I actually started from Summon re-balance first then apply re-balance to other spells later to make sure 4 main magicks are strong enough without losing to others.

-Added chance to inflict Stop status with 4-tier Blizzard abilities from Black Magicks
-Added chance to inflict Blind status with 4-tier Fire abilities from Black Magicks
-Added chance to inflict Silence status with 4-tier Thunder abilities from Black Magicks
-Changed 4-tier CT scaling of Thunder abilities to 3/4/6/8
-Changed 4-tier damage scaling of Blizzard abilities to 14/17/23/32
-Changed 4-tier range scaling of Cure/Fire/Thunder/Blizzard abilities to 0-0/1-1/2-2/3-3
-Changed Cure spells healing factor ratio (30/40/60/100 -> 25/35/50/100) and hit rate (255/240/220/200 -> 200/220/240/255)
-Changed Poison Strike/Oily Strike status infliction to be chance based
-Changed Potions' price to 100/350/1000 in consideration with Auto-Potion being back instead of nerfing restored HP amount
-Changed Protect/Shell/Haste/Slow to have hit rate 180 and CT 4
-Changed Protectja/Shellja/Hasteja/Slowja to have CT 2
-Changed Raise ability to have hit rate decreased (200 -> 180) and MP cost decreased (10 -> 8)
-Decreased CT of Bahamut ability (15 -> 13)
-Decreased CT of Carbuncle ability (5 -> 4)
-Decreased CT of Faerie ability (7 -> 6)
-Decreased CT of Ifrit ability (7 -> 6)
-Decreased CT of Leviathan ability (14 -> 10)
-Decreased CT of Salamander ability (12 -> 10) and increased damage factor (34 -> 36)
-Decreased CT of Shiva ability (7 -> 6)
-Decreased CT of Titan ability (10 -> 8) and decreased damage factor (28 -> 27)
-Decreased CT of Odin ability (13 -> 10) and increased damage factor (34 -> 36)
-Decreased CT of Zodiark ability (17 -> 15)
-Decreased MP cost of Golem ability (40 -> 36)
-Decreased MP cost of Quiescence ability (16 -> 8)
-Decreased MP cost of Sylph ability (26 -> 24)
-Decreased damage factor of Flare ability (48 -> 46), removed chance to inflict Blind status, and decreased MP cost (60 -> 50)
-Decreased damage factor of Shiva ability (22 -> 20)
-Decreased hit rate of Arise ability (180 -> 160)
-Decreased hit rate of Revive ability (70 -> 65)
-Decreased price of Remedy (350 -> 250)
-Increased damage factor of Meteor ability (40 -> 45) and decrease CT (16 -> 15)
-Increased hit rate of Reraise ability (160 -> 200) and decreased CT (7 -> 6)
-Removed chance to inflict Silence status with Holy ability

With introduction of more status infliction on Black Magicks and Auto-Potion becoming top rated reaction for beginners, I decided to increase price of potions to 100/350/1000 and decrease price of Remedy (350 -> 250).

Auto Potion might seem useful to have but each trigger will cost you more especially if you don't grind much and want to save up money for Tynar Rogue. It's better to focus more on not taking hit and make effective turn.

FFT: WotL - Valeria 1.5.2 (PSP USA) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/2wj9uo2pwbln9pm
FFT: WotL - Valeria 1.5.2 (PSP EUR) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/ec6x81j4gjqi6ps

Now I've finished chapter 2 and I'm in preprations with errands and poaching for good weapons for chapter 3. If you have any suggestion after trying 1.5.2 update, please let me know. :)

FFT: WOTL Valeria 1.5.3 - Re-balance update on weapons and some class adjustments

Hi everyone. It's been a while since the last 1.5.2 release and I'm glad to see people enjoying my mod. There's over one thousand players for latest 1.5.2 update alone which surprised me a lot.

Last few months ago I received reports about some weapons being un-balanced. I thought it would be fine since there's no further upgrades on chapter 4 but time and availability didn't work as planned so I made some adjustments now.

Flail will have weapon power scaling decreased based on WP^WP formula. I want to make this weapon as closed range gun attack with +2WP. Axe will have weapon power increased based on story progression.

Since Axe can make very high damage with Weapon Strike, I was afraid to buff its damage but it shouldn't be that bad comparing to traditional OP dual wield setup. Don't forget normal attack has chance to inflict Slow too.

Aside from weapon patches, I also tried to improve Weapon Strike animation and hope it works a bit better now. There's also minor stats tweaks on some jobs and Flare hits little harder with longer CT too.

-Decreased Flame Mace's weapon power (11 -> 10)
-Decreased Iron Flail's weapon power (9 -> 8)
-Decreased Morning Star's weapon power (16 -> 12)
-Decreased HP Multiplier on Sword Saint job (160 -> 150)
-Decreased PA Multiplier on Ninja job (110 -> 100)
-Decreased Scorpion Tail's weapon power (23 -> 16)
-Decreased Vesper's weapon power (36 -> 20)
-Fixed Weapon Strike showing weapon throw animation glitch
-Increased Battle Axe's weapon power (9 -> 10)
-Increased CT of Flare ability (7 -> 8) and increased damage factor (46 -> 48)
-Increased Evasion on Orator job (5 -> 10)
-Increased Francisca's weapon power (24 -> 26)
-Increased Giant Axe's weapon power (12 -> 14)
-Increased Golden Axe's weapon power (30 -> 32)
-Increased HP Multiplier on Knight job (120 -> 125)
-Increased HP Multiplier on Orator job (80 -> 85)
-Increased Slasher's weapon power (16 -> 20)

FFT: WotL - Valeria 1.5.3 (PSP USA) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/arrxcpskhecz744
FFT: WotL - Valeria 1.5.3 (PSP EUR) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/gnq3d6urn24rkd0

I'm thinking of next update as revamped design. Maybe 1.6 or 2.0 with job's unique skill concept and revamp some more jobs. If you have any suggestion after trying 1.5.2 update, please let me know. 

On 20/12/2562 at 10:16 AM, diamondassassin2 said:

Hi, i really like the sound of this, however i require an installation guide, as i do not know what to do with the .ppf file your download links give me. thank you

Hi. You can use PPF-O-Matic to apply ppf patch on vanilla USA/EUR ISO file. You can watch this video for reference below.

FFT: WOTL Valeria 2.1 - Some abilities re-balance and critical issue resolved in Luso fight

After big update with version 2.0, it seems some changes related to adding new monster abilities raised the difficulty in some battles too much. In Luso fight, I can use fast acting Ninja with speed bonus equipment throwing Shell to protect Luso.

However, it seems to be too forced and I don't believe in battle design to win with only one forced strategy too. So, I changed Luso's weapon to Defender which has Shell equip status and nerf Gigaflare to have around 70% damage instead.

I felt Gigaflare used by Arcanist being too powerful for a while with wide range, no MP cost, and instant cast. So this will be a good opportunity to re-balance Gigaflare as I hope for. I also nerfed damage Geomancy abilities a little.

It seems status buff/debuff in -ja tier abilities have a bit too long CT. Some of them are slower than original first tier abilities so I decreased CT a bit more to make them becoming more viable for situation that requires urgency.

Some also requested to nerf Monk's offensive damage buff a bit like Aura Blast but Brawler is no longer learnable so it can be weak without buff on other jobs. So I reverted PA Multiplier buff back older 1.5 version.

After playing for a while, it seems Samurai's early abilities are buffed way too high for starting out so I toned down power scaling a bit to match with level progression better to reduce power spike.

Since Defender is now equipped on Luso by default and Zalbagg fight will be in very late game, I changed reward from defeating possessed Zalbagg to Kaiser Shield instead. I hope you haven't reached this part yet.

After looking around for a bit, I also made some adjustments I forgot to do such as changing Death ability to have Doom effect with higher hit rate instead. White Staff will serve its purpose with Doom status being more active now.

Besides Death ability, I also nerfed hit rate of Burial and Reraise a bit as they don't have evasion. They still have considerbly high hit rate. I also added magical evasion on Samurai/Arcanist's offensive abilities for re-balance purposes also.

-Added magical evasion on Gigaflare/Nanoflare/Migardsormr and Samurai's offensive abilities
-Changed Death ability to inflict Doom status with hit rate increased (120 -> 140)
-Changed Luso's starting weapon to be Defender
-Changed Stall and Beg back to defaults with 5% bonus instead of 10% with magical evasion
-Changed War Trophy reward from defeating Zalbagg to Kaiser Shield
-Decreased CT of Protectja/Shellja/Hasteja/Slowja abilities (3 -> 2)
-Decreased damage factor of Ama-no-Murakumo ability (27 -> 24)
-Decreased damage factor of Ashura ability (16 -> 14)
-Decreased damage factor of Monk's offensive abilities by 1
-Decreased damage factor of Geomancer's abilities (8 -> 7)
-Decreased damage factor of Gigaflare ability (7 -> 5)
-Decreased damage factor of Kotetsu ability (21 -> 18)
-Decreased damage factor of Muramasa ability (32 -> 30)
-Decreased hit rate of Burial ability (65 -> 55)
-Decreased hit rate of Reraise ability (200 -> 180)
-Decreased PA Multiplier on Monk job (130 -> 125)
-Fixed Ranger's job and abilities description to show content in dialogue properly
-Increased Vertical Tolerance of Cyclone ability (1 -> 3)

-Added Arcane Defense as an innate ability to Agrias' Holy Knight job
-Added bonus +1 MA to Platinum Dagger
-Added bonus +2 MA to Materia Blade and Artemis Bow
-Added bonus +1 PA to Orichalhum Dirk and Gastrophetes
-Added Brawler as an innate ability to Ramza's Mercenary and Balthier's Sky Pirate job
-Added Concentration as an innate ability to Thief and Luso's Game Hunter job
-Added Defense Boost as an innate ability to Beowulf's Templar job
-Added Doublehand as an innate ability to Ramza's Heretic and Cid's Sword Saint job
-Added Dual Wield as an innate ability to Meliadoul's Divine Knight job
-Added equip status "Regen" to Murasame and Healing Staff as starting status
-Added First Strike reaction ability back to Samurai
-Added Halve MP as an innate ability to Rapha's Skyseer job
-Added Mana Shield ability back to Time Mage
-Added new character Valmafra to join together with Orlandeau with equipment from brave story and Arcanist level 1 unlocked
-Added Swiftness as an innate ability to Marach's Netherseer job
-Added Tame as an innate ability to Mustadio's Machinist job
-Added Weaken ability to Speechcraft skill set decrease target's level with hit rate 50% + MA and add magical evasion
-Changed Ama-no-Murakumo to perform single target attack on effect area 4, damage factor (PA+27)/2 * MA
-Changed Aim scaling with charge time from 1-8 and power from 3-12
-Changed Arcanist's job ability from Defense Boost/Arcane Defense to Teleport
-Changed Archer's job name to Ranger and can equip Knife
-Changed Ashura to perform linear attack with effect area 5, damage factor (PA+16)/2 * MA
-Changed bonus (+1 PA -> +1 Speed) to Air Knife
-Changed Bow's weapon power scaling during chapter progression (1/2/3/4 -> 0/1/1/2)
-Changed chance to inflict status (Stone -> Slow) of Gravija ability
-Changed Chirijiraden as a war trophy from defeating Adremmelech
-Changed Chirijiraden to perform fire elemental single target attack based on weapon range, damage factor (PA+48)/2 * MA
-Changed Defender's to be equipped on enemy level 50
-Changed equipment and abilities of Ramza/Agrias/Gaffgarion in opening battle to be more challenging
-Changed Iaido's abilities to hit both enemies/allies
-Changed Judgement Blade to have Vertical Tolerance added with Vertical increased (0 -> 1)
-Changed Kiyomori to inflict both Protect/Shell status on self
-Changed Kiku-ichimonij to have damage factor (PA+28)/2 * MA
-Changed Kotetsu to perform dark elemental attack on range 1, effect area 2, vertical 3, damage factor (PA+21)/2 * MA
-Changed Masamune to inflict both Regen/Haste status on self
-Changed Meditate ability to Banish dealing light damage with attack power 16, effect area 0, vertical 0, MP cost 8, CT 3, and JP Cost 300
-Changed monster's abilities to have 3 abilities at least and first tier won't need Beastmaster to unlock extra ability
-Changed monster's reaction ability in Chocobo family to Cup of Life
-Changed monster's reaction ability in Goblin family to Counter tackle
-Changed monster's reaction ability in Bomb family to Critical: Quick
-Changed monster's reaction ability in Piscodaemon family to Nature's Wrath
-Changed monster's reaction ability in Skeleton family to Soulbind
-Changed monster's reaction ability in Ghoul family to Magick Counter
-Changed monster's reaction ability in Jura Aevis family to Vigilance
-Changed monster's reaction ability in Pig family to Critical: Recover HP
-Changed monster's reaction ability in Dryad family to Mana Shield
-Changed monster's reaction ability in Wisenkin family to Bonecrusher
-Changed monster's reaction ability in Malboro family to Regenerate
-Changed monster's reaction ability in Dragon family to Dragonheart
-Changed Murasame to restore 35% of HP, remove Blind/Silence/Poison status on self
-Changed Muramasa to damage factor (PA+32)/2 * MA
-Changed number of ticks duration for Blind/Silence status (0 -> 48)
-Changed number of ticks duration for Chicken status (0 -> 16)
-Changed number of ticks duration for Wall status (12 -> 16)
-Changed Onion Knight to learn Doublehand or Dual Wield only after mastered
-Changed Orlandeau's unlocked job to Dark Knight level 1 when joining
-Changed Osafune to damage (30+MA) enemy's MP percentage as a single unit with effect area 4
-Changed one enemy in Zalbagg fight to Dark Knight giving Defender as a war trophy reward after defeating Zalbagg
-Changed Rend Magick to inflict Silence status with physical evadeable hit rate 65% + MA
-Changed Rend Power to Rend Vision inflicting Blind status with physical evadeable hit rate 55% + MA
-Changed Rend Speed to Rend Action cancelling Defending, Charging, and Performing status with physical evadeable hit rate 55% + MA
-Changed Shout to Dawnblade dealing damage similar to Holy Knight ability with damage factor 4, Range 3, Vertical 3, Vertical Tolerance added, and has chance to inflict Blind status
-Changed story battles to have enemy's level scale non-aggressively with party
-Changed Ultima ability with better animation and use faith based magic formula with damage factor 25
-Changed Weapon Strike ability to "Bravely Charge" that has physical evadable 50% + MA hit rate to inflict Chicken status forcing target to retreat at range 1
-Decreased CT of Climhazzard ability (7 -> 5)
-Decreased CT of Crush abilities by 1
-Decreased CT of Gravity ability (6 -> 5)
-Decreased CT of Graviga ability (10 -> 8)
-Decreased CT of Meteorain ability (8 -> 6)
-Decreased CT of Omnislash ability (10 -> 8)
-Decreased damage factor of Cherry Blossom ability (32 -> 30), decreased CT (15 -> 10), and increased JP cost (1000 -> 1200)
-Decreased damage factor of Gravity ability (35 -> 25) but add chance to inflict Slow status
-Decreased damage factor of Graviga ability (65 -> 50) but add chance to inflict Slow status
-Decreased damage factor of Hallowed Bolt ability (3 -> 2), Range decreased (3 -> 2), Vertical increased (1 -> 2) and Vertical Tolerance added
-Decreased Evasion on Dragoon job (15 -> 10)
-Decreased Evasion on Samurai job (20 -> 15)
-Decreased Cure spells' hit rate scaling (200/220/240/255 -> 180/200/220/240)
-Decreased hit rate of Enlighten ability (90 -> 50) and add magical evasion
-Decreased hit rate of Intimidate ability (90 -> 50) and add magical evasion
-Decreased hit rate of Leg Shot/Arm Shot abilities (65 -> 55), use MA as extra hit rate and add physical evasion
-Decreased HP Growth on Ranger job (10 -> 11)
-Decreased HP Growth on Ninja job (12 -> 13)
-Decreased HP Multiplier on Knight job (125 -> 120)
-Decreased MA Multiplier on Time Mage job (135 -> 125)
-Decreased MP Growth on Summoner job (8 -> 9)
-Decreased number of ticks duration for Regen status (48 -> 32)
-Decreased PA Growth on Ninja job (43 -> 45)
-Decreased PA Multiplier on Worker 8 job (142 -> 140)
-Decreased Range of Duskblade ability (3 -> 2)
-Decreased Range of Shadowblade ability (3 -> 2)
-Decreased weapon range of gun (8 -> 6)
-Fixed Cyclone ability not having vertical tolerance applied correctly
-Fixed Huntcraft's learnable abilities to work properly on Onion Knight job
-Fixed Rapha and Marach not joining with Black Mage and Knight job level 8 unlocked
-Increased Chaos Blade's weapon power (18 -> 21)
-Increased CT of Protect/Shell/Haste/Slow abilities (4 -> 5) and Protectja/Shellja/Hasteja/Slowja abilities (2 -> 3)
-Increased damage factor of Aurablast ability (4 -> 5)
-Increased damage factor of Cyclone ability (2 -> 3)
-Increased damage factor of Empowerment ability (33 -> 35) and hit rate (160 -> 180)
-Increased damage factor of Meteor ability (45 -> 50)
-Increased damage factor of Pummel ability (2 -> 3)
-Increased damage factor of Rush ability (0 -> 2)
-Increased damage factor of Shockwave ability (2 -> 3)
-Increased healing factor of Chakra ability (4 -> 5)
-Increased hit rate of Beg ability (90 -> 100) and add magical evasion
-Increased hit rate of Condemn ability (30 -> 40) and add magical evasion
-Increased hit rate of Delirium ability (130 -> 150)
-Increased hit rate of Entice ability (20 -> 30) and add magical evasion
-Increased hit rate of Insult ability (40 -> 50) and add magical evasion
-Increased hit rate of Invigoration ability (160 -> 170)
-Increased hit rate of Mimic Darlavon ability (40 -> 50) and add magical evasion
-Increased hit rate of Stall ability (30 -> 40) and add magical evasion
-Increased hit rate of Trepidation ability (140 -> 160)
-Increased HP Growth on Byblos job (6 -> 5)
-Increased HP Growth on Ramza's CH4 Heretic job (10 -> 9)
-Increased HP Growth on Thief job (11 -> 10)
-Increased HP Growth on Samurai job (11 -> 10)
-Increased HP Multiplier on Worker 8 job (115 -> 120)
-Increased HP Multiplier on Samurai job (80 -> 85)
-Increased Hunting Bow's weapon power (7 -> 8)
-Increased Evasion on Ninja job (15 -> 20)
-Increased JP cost of Holy ability (500 -> 600)
-Increased MA Growth on Ninja job (53 -> 52)
-Increased MA Growth on Ramza's CH2-3 Mercenary job (46 -> 45)
-Increased MA Growth on Ramza's CH4 Heretic job (45 -> 42)
-Increased MA Multiplier on Arcanist job (125 -> 135)
-Increased MA Multiplier on Orator job (100 -> 105)
-Increased Move on Fell Knight job (3 -> 4)
-Increased MP Growth on Mystic job (10 -> 8)
-Increased MP Growth on Samurai job (13 -> 12)
-Increased MP Multiplier on Ninja job (50 -> 60)
-Increased MP Multiplier on Orator job (70 -> 75)
-Increased PA Multiplier on Monk job (125 -> 130)
-Increased PA Multiplier on Ninja job (100 -> 110)
-Increased PA Multiplier on Samurai job (120 -> 125)
-Increased Speed Multiplier on Byblos job (104 -> 105)
-Moved Archer's Bane from Ranger to Monk job
-Moved Belief and Disbelief abilities from Mystic to Orator with 0 CT/MP Cost and have 50 + MA hit rate
-Moved Cup of Life from Arcanist to Summoner job
-Moved Flare from Black Mage to Arcanist with JP cost decreased (1000 -> 800)
-Moved Lifefont from Monk to Geomancer job as an innate ability and unlearnable
-Moved Soulbind back to Arcanist
-Moved Unholy Darkness from Arcanist to Black Mage with learn rate 50%, status infliction removed, CT decreased (7 -> 6), and JP cost increased (400 -> 800)
-Removed Brawler as learnable ability from Monk
-Removed Concentration as learnable ability from Mimic
-Removed CT of Holy Sword abilities and element atttribute so that AI will still use these abilities on unit with Chameleon Robe
-Removed Defend from Special character's innate ability
-Removed Doublehand as learnable ability from Samurai
-Removed Dual Wield as learnable ability from Ninja
-Removed Halve MP as learnable ability from Summoner
-Removed JP cost of Beowulf's Blind ability and Cloud's Brave Slash ability
-Removed Manafont as learnable ability from Mystic
-Removed Swiftness as learnable ability from Time Mage
-Reverted Antidote item and Salve ability back to default removing Oil status removal
-Reverted Auto-Potion ability moving back from Orator to Chemist
-Reverted Bow's weapon range increment (6 -> 5)
-Reverted Gastrophetes's weapon power (9 -> 10)
-Reverted MA Multiplier on Black Mage job (140 -> 150)
-Updated Ramza's jobs description and removed Axe from equippable weapon

FFT: WotL - Valeria 2.1 (Info) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/vl9y0dfl1p89w6t
FFT: WotL - Valeria 2.1 (PSP USA) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/jq5uh8n0k2eovph
FFT: WotL - Valeria 2.1 (PSP EUR) - https://www.mediafire.com/file/uortcuozhvps3p5

Version 2.0 was a bit pressed on time and the was released before finishing all adjustments. This 2.1 release will cover missing parts I wanted to adjust before and fix some issues with 2.0 update.

Edited by Windows X