Darkkefka

Super Mario ARM V.9

17 posts in this topic

First of all, I'm sorry for not reading my IMs on this site.

Merry Christmas Everybody.
The long awaited version 9 is ready. I hope it doesn't dissappoint.

2 things:
First, Of course I must have a Beta Run first. This will be done on Twith, and I might host it on my channels too.

Next, I need to decide how I'm going to Publicy release this thing, because I don't plan on going through al the IPS patching crap again.

The person who will beta test this live on twitch is:

www.twitch.tv/tanukey6807

Edited by Darkkefka

The purpose of this beta is to chek for balaces,as the mechs have changed so much I don't know if its balanced myself...and I want until others play/see it themselves.

I'm not worried about bug/glitches, as I've beeen working on this version for a while, all those should be gone. The only things left to do outside this beta test is finish one certain musical track, and fix all incorrect text. Fixing text at this point can still cause unusual problems, but I'm working on that. Since this doesnt effect gameplay at all,it can slide for the beta.

Edited by Darkkefka

1 hour ago, Darkkefka said:

Next, I need to decide how I'm going to Publicy release this thing, because I don't plan on going through al the IPS patching crap again.

What do you mean with this? As a general reminder, we only host mods in .ips or other patch-type of formats in this site.

Also, about the PMs, that includes us Admins us well. We have been long trying to contact you, not only through this site, with no answer.

You said you already have a tester in mind. Care to share who it is so we can at least watch when they do the beta test?

1 minute ago, smbai said:

You said you already have a tester in mind. Care to share who it is so we can at least watch when they do the beta test?

i think the beta tester is Doomsday

24 minutes ago, Hart-Hunt said:

What do you mean with this? As a general reminder, we only host mods in .ips or other patch-type of formats in this site.

Also, about the PMs, that includes us Admins us well. We have been long trying to contact you, not only through this site, with no answer.

As you said, I've been away for some time, And I regret that. I'm not going to sit here and make excuses for me not being here, because there are none. Even with all the crap going on in my life, I still could have dropped by once in a while.

ABout the IPS patching...

In the past I had MANY issues with IPS patching. And even then, it seems I was doing something illegal, and wasn't told until much later. If that's the rules, I'll follow them, so I need to know the proper way of doing this. I cac give you the details in a PM that I'll send you right now.

Edited by Darkkefka

34 minutes ago, smbai said:

I  was going to after he told me when he would do it. I'll put his stream in the first comment.

Hello all! I finally managed to get an account created here. I think I had one before but I digress. I apologize for any delays I've caused here, things have been rather hectic after the holidays as I have a family to take care of and it's not always easy to stream every day. But I'm happy to be returning to my regular stream schedule which is in the evening Eastern Standard Time. Good to meet you all.

that is a veeery long week ;) or.. that part seems to be edited out - I guess there is no longer an eta?

Edited by jooeyman
noticed the post I commented on was edited.