Sign in to follow this  
Star

Possible to create a hard mod for Final Fantasy X-2?

5 posts in this topic

I've asked this a few years ago, but it was said that this would be impossible because of how the game was scripted. This was back when the game only existed for the ps2, however. So now I'm wondering, since a PC version exists and has for a year now, if it's possible to mod FFX-2 to be much harder than it is now? I really liked the game when I was a kid, it was challenging at the time... but now I'm not a kid, and the game's ridiculously easy. :\ I wanna play it again, but I can't stand games that are too easy.

Is it possible to reduce Yuna's, Rikku's and Paine's stats by a third or half, or to simply increase the health pool and stats of enemies themselves? I hope nobody minds me asking... I checked the rules, didn't see that it was against to request or suggest a mod. I'd try myself, but I'm really stupid when it comes to scripting and computer languages. ;-;

If there is a will, there is a way, but mod requests have never worked out in the past, simply because nigh all mods are created because the creator felt like creating it, not because there was a request for it. What I'm saying is that the biggest chance for you to get a FFX-2 mod is if you make the mod yourself.

But you never know.