Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BTB

Brave New World 1.9.0 is now available!

133 posts in this topic

Ahhhhhh that's what I'm talking about! Whelp, thus again I wait in the lurking shadows, drooling more so than ever, holding in my patience furthermore. Despite not playing the mod I'm really getting a kick out of reading and envisioning each new update. 

Might want to consider playing the next update, and then maybe, a few years down the road, consider another go, if stuff has changed enough. Or wait for that magical 2.0 that will appear in the year 21XX. Little balance stuff just keeps happening: I remember Zzonk's FFI mod being under constant balance tweak development for 9 years, so I wouldn't hold my breath on little "balance tweaks" ending anytime soon, though the core game will remain the same.

I can't find that FF1 mod anywhere, got a link?

Should be on romhacking.net. Look for Final Fantasy Zzonk, hack of the original NES game. Could also dig through the GameFAQs forums of the old NES FF1 for it as well.

On 7/3/2018 at 10:39 PM, BTB said:

Nah, you didn't come off as offensive.

I have been quietly working on a new update these last few weeks and it's looking to be a major one. I'm hoping to have a tentative changelog to post in the near future, but no clue how long it will take given that I wish to include a number of patches that are currently in testing.

Is there any sort of ETA on this? Are we talking weeks or months?

We learned our lesson a long time ago about giving out ETAs. There's a lot being done and no expectation for when it'll be done at this point.