Robin

Robin Plays!

11 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I'm streaming 2ish times per week (current plan is 11am EST Wednesday and 1pm Saturday for 3-4 hours a piece). I'm going through FF6:BNW and Breath of Fire 2 Maeson at the moment, but there are several other games I'd like to get into including FF7: New Threat, FFT: Monster Tactics.

I'll try and put my streaming on the forum calendar and once I've convinced myself I'm a regular I'll as to get put on the Streams tab as well. Hope to see you there!

Stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/bluerobin427

Edited by Robin

This Breath of Fire 2 romhack interests me greatly. I enjoyed that game despite its many problems and I'm happy that people are taking some effort to improve things. Good luck with Brave New World, I should be able to watch your stream for at least a little while tomorrow.

Alright, stream today at 1 pm EST. Continuing FF6:BNW today, and the current plan is BoF2 on Wednesdays. I have to figure out whether I want to use the retranslation or not. It turns out I'm surprisingly attached to the original graphic style and the weird, old, bad translation.

Sorry guys, I'm sick and I've mostly lost my voice (among other symptoms that would make for a bad stream), so cancelling today. Hopefully I'll see people on Saturday though!

Alright, I've mostly recovered from sicknesses, so I'm going to try and pick up the stream again tomorrow. At this point I'm 50/50 between ff6 and bof2, so feel free to drop by and vote or request one here! 

Hey, are you doing alright? I checked today and didn't see a stream. I want more brave new world! Or Breath of Fire, that's fun too.

Hey! I'm really sorry, I had a last minute appointment schedule change that overlapped with the stream, so I had to cancel the stream. I thought I left a post here, but it looks like either it didn't go through or I messed something up.

I'll definitely dig back into BNW or BoF2 soon. My current plan's Wednesday at 11. Thanks for coming by, I really appreciate it!

Next stream is tomorrow, 11am EST. Picking up with Breath of Fire 2 where we left off! After that we'll alternate BoF2/FF6 until we finish one of them, which should be too many more weeks.

Last minute, but I have to push tomorrow's stream back a day. Hope to see you guys on Sunday at 1 pm eastern time! 

I'm going to have to push today's stream back a bit. Sorry! Keep an eye on this space for when I reschedule it!