Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaffe Myers

Anyone here play Mass Effect: Andromeda Multiplayer?

6 posts in this topic

Just wonderin'. I'm playing it quite some at the moment, but I have no in-game friends. D:

I play on the PS4, btw.

I've heard bad things about the game, otherwise I would join you. Have all of the animation glitches and stuff been fixed yet?

Simple answer: The game is good, the animations are fine.

Slightly longer: If you want an updated Mass Effect 2/3, then you'll probably get a bit disappointed. The game would probably have been received better if the name was "Andromeda: The Initiative" instead, with no ME affiliation. The multiplayer part of the game is quite a lot of fun, if you ask me. I came to the game late (Hi, I'm Patient Gamer), so I never experienced any of the animation glitches myself. Both the graphical style and the game play takes a little time to get used to, but again, that's most likely because I compare it to the Shepherd Trilogy. All in all, it's a good game and the campaign is worth at least one play through. I don't know how long I will enjoy MP, but I don't see me being done with that for some time. 

I have it on PC.. played it enough to max nearly everything. I got a little offput when they added all the filler weapon copies to the crate pool. I'm sure they've added even more since. I might dust it off in a bit and see what's new.

I don't even have the original version, but I might check it out if multiplayer is fun. 

I haven't gotten it yet, but I did hear the multiplayer was quite fun, it was just the singleplayer that was rather mediocre from what I hear even glitches aside.
I might end up getting it on PS4 myself at some point though, but it's not exactly at the top of my list.