Sign in to follow this  
dawnbomb

One more update please

6 posts in this topic

I'm a firm believer, that mods, should always when started, make the player feel confidant that they are actually playing your hack. can we change the description of "new game" from 'Start the game from the beginning" to "Begin Nocturne Hardtype hack 1.5.1" or something? (or 1.5.2 in this case)

I believe the first "game-over" screen, which usually comes very quickly after the first fight, should be sufficient to quench the player's doubts.

(Actually, I don't disagree with you, but I felt I had to say that first.)

Personally I wouldn't change the New Game option, I'd rather have a tiny "v.1.5.2" on the bottom-left corner or something. That'd be enough to signal that the mod is working correctly.

Edited by the_E_y_Es_o_0

Or replace Hard by HardType in the difficulty selecting screen since this mod is intended to be play on Hard Mod anyway.

18 hours ago, the_E_y_Es_o_0 said:

Personally I wouldn't change the New Game option, I'd rather have a tiny "v.1.5.2" on the bottom-left corner or something. That'd be enough to signal that the mod is working correctly.

we dont know how hard it is to edit the image maybe its a pain, editing text should be easy tho, that was my logic