Barakna

New to Armageddon. Have a few questions.(Spoliers?)

9 posts in this topic

So I just started playing V8 a couple weeks ago, havent played any other version. This site has been very useful but I still need some help with a few things.

1- Is there a list somewhere of all the Secret Bosses(not hidden enemies)? If they are all listed in that insane difficulty thread then ignore this question.

2- What is the best way to farm Galaxy Coins?

3- How does the Latios/Latias encounter work? Ive fought and captured the 1st one. For the 2nd do I just go in and out of the Amayzee Daisy screen 29 times, save before the encounter, then just keep reloading till it appears?

I think thats all I need. Any help would be appreciated. I wish id heard about Armageddon sooner, SMRPG is 1 of my all-time favorites. Looking forward to V9.

2 hours ago, Barakna said:

So I just started playing V8 a couple weeks ago, havent played any other version. This site has been very useful but I still need some help with a few things.

1- Is there a list somewhere of all the Secret Bosses(not hidden enemies)? If they are all listed in that insane difficulty thread then ignore this question.

2- What is the best way to farm Galaxy Coins?

3- How does the Latios/Latias encounter work? Ive fought and captured the 1st one. For the 2nd do I just go in and out of the Amayzee Daisy screen 29 times, save before the encounter, then just keep reloading till it appears?

I think thats all I need. Any help would be appreciated. I wish id heard about Armageddon sooner, SMRPG is 1 of my all-time favorites. Looking forward to V9.

1) Since you want answers, here's the list I know of.

Anti-Guy, Anti-Guy, Anti-Guy, General Guy.  Kero Sewers, Rose Way, Booster Pass, Mario's Pad.

Ultima Weapon.  Mario's Pad.

Ozma.  Rose Town.

Xion.  Area below Ice Cave.

Rydia & Bahamut, Goddess.  Star Hill.

Yiazmat.  Seaside Town.  Tip: don't fast-forward, or you'll get wave-cannon softlocked.

Larxene, Emerald Weapon.  Sea.

Shinryu.  Sunken Ship.

That one guy whose name eludes me.  End of Via Infinito, in the hole in the cliff at Land's End.

Magus & Schala.  Monstro Town.

The Master (if you count him as a super boss).  Mushroom Kingdom.

Kaiser Dragon.  Barrel Volcano.

Penance.  Nimbus Land.

I should also mention the blue area in Forest Maze has a super boss, but I've never even beaten Rydia...

Shadow Queen.  End of Shadow Palace in Bowser's Keep.

Omega Weapon.  Factory.

Those are ones I know, so don't burn me at the stake for not being an all-knowing wizard.

2) Booster Hill.  But be warned: there's a strange bug where you hit a bunch of barrels and eventually get far enough down to where you trigger the Snifits... for some reason.

3) I haven't done the Latios/Latias thing in a while, so I'm not quite sure.  I believe it has something to do with the counter you sometimes get in Nimbus Land with the Dream Cushion.

Hope that answers the questions you have.

EDIT: Ultima Weapon is in Kero Sewers.  Sorry...

Edited by MattFalcon

Thanks a lot for the help Falcon.

1- I didnt know about Rydia, ill to find her.

2- For Galaxy Coins, can you only get 10 each time you do the beetle game? I can get 10 coins from The Master in MK a lot quicker than I can by chasing beetles.

3- The dream cushion thing worked. My counter was at 96, so I increased it to 116, then went to Amayzee Daisy screen 3 times, saved, checked the spawn, rechecked a couple times and it appeared.

In v8, I grinded galaxy coins from The Master.  Whether or not that's the best method, I couldn't say.

13 hours ago, Barakna said:

2- For Galaxy Coins, can you only get 10 each time you do the beetle game? I can get 10 coins from The Master in MK a lot quicker than I can by chasing beetles.

I meant without doing the beetle game.  I tried going back to Booster Hill right after getting to Marrymore, and I found out that there are galaxy coins that appear at random.  Of course, my party was underlevelled for The Master, so I stuck with the BH galaxy coin grind.

With that, the bug occurs where Mario gets closer and closer to the bottom of the screen.  And... out of nowhere, Snifits appear.

Thanks guys.

How do I find Rydia? I checked all of Star Hill, but I assume it has to do with the flower/star door on the 1st screen, and I have no idea how to activate them.

25 minutes ago, Doomsday31415 said:

You need to use Fertilizer on the flower.

Thank you sir.

Hey! I've actually tormented myself enough to play Armageddon and fight every single superboss in V8! Would you like a comprehensive list of them?