Sign in to follow this  
F-Bomb

Warring Triad , No Item Drop?

8 posts in this topic

When beating the warring triad I was a little underwhelmed when all I got was a bunch of MP.

The main reason I say this is because at this stage everyone had learnt all thier respective spells, (Even from the espers found in Kefka's tower) and some of the characters have maxxed out EL's.

Personally I think it would be cool if they dropped some of the weapons found in the colosseum. The Mutsonokami and Gungir come to mind, for Asura and Myria, and maybe make up another weapon item or armour for Isis. You only will get them with practically 1 fight to go so it wont make too much of an impact. Too me it also makes sense that you need these powerful weapons of the Warring Triad to beat Kefka.

I'm new here so this has probably aleeady been discussed.

Thoughts?

I believe that's actually precisely why the Warring Tried bosses don't drop anything, as after them there's just Kefka himself, so anything they would drop would end up giving out very little mileage and would be more superfluous than anything.

BTB kinda avoids this to a large extent contrary to most jrpgs. I get the appeal of wanting cool shinies after defeating a difficult boss and [redacted] does drop [redacted] but for the most part you’re not gonna get Uber powers from KT.

9 hours ago, Mishrak said:

BTB kinda avoids this to a large extent contrary to most jrpgs. I get the appeal of wanting cool shinies after defeating a difficult boss and [redacted] does drop [redacted] but for the most part you’re not gonna get Uber powers from KT.

Then they should drop Gum Pods.:P